Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asking for prayers for TBHer COLDGAS battling Covid.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrible news this morning. May he rest in peace. My condolences to the family.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Jody passed this morning. I'm so saddened by this news. Such a kind spirited man.

God bless his family. Prayers for Cathe [emoji853][emoji853][emoji853]

Comment

Jody, I wish I had gotten the chance to meet you in person but we sure talked like we were good friends all the time. I never knew what kind of friendships I would have made through the TBH snapchat group, but you were always there to lend a helping hand and pass on knowledge to everyone. Rest in peace brother, hope to catch up with you one day at the deer camp in heaven.

Comment

Godspeed brother...RIP.

Comment

God called a wonderful man to Heaven this morning. A great friend, BBQ mentor, and voice of reason. I already miss you Jody Powledge. God Speed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man I hate to read this update this morning. RIP Jody and continued prayers for Cathe and family.🙏

Comment

Such sad and terrible news. RIP

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
                  Jody, I wish I had gotten the chance to meet you in person but we sure talked like we were good friends all the time. I never knew what kind of friendships I would have made through the TBH snapchat group, but you were always there to lend a helping hand and pass on knowledge to everyone. Rest in peace brother, hope to catch up with you one day at the deer camp in heaven.
                  Who what of known that a Snap Chat group, could be a place find a true Amigo... OG, you will be missed, show them Angels how to Roll so Smoke buddy.. Rest In Peach Brother..

Comment

I can't believe this.... It doesn't make sense.

This one really really hurts.

RIP to a Great Man

"Walk in LoveL

Comment

So very sad to read this today. May he rest in peace.

Comment

Sad news. RIP Jody. Continued prayers for Cathe and family

Comment

Sad to hear this!!!! Continued prayers for the family.

Comment

Asking for prayers for TBHer COLDGAS battling Covid.

Man.... I am so sorry to hear this. Life is so **** precious and can be over in the blink of an eye. Prayers for Jody’s family. God bless him and Godspeed

Comment

Prayers for the family. Rest easy

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

Godspeed. Prayers for healing for Cathe & comfort for the rest of the family.

Comment

Working...
                                X