North San Antonio (Lee High School) breakfast tacos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a couple of shooters shooting in a air rifle match at Lee High School. Pete the range officer loves a good breakfast taco.

Any suggestions on a really good place to get some in that area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by brianlg31; 09-10-2021, 03:16 PM.

Most any taco house in SA has good tacos. I haven't found one in over 45 years that was extra special.

Comment

Gonna agree with Walker. Most joints can put out a good breakfast taco in SA. I'm partial to Tacos N Salsa on Jones Maltsburger but mainly because it is really close to my house.

Comment

rolando's super tacos

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
          Gonna agree with Walker. Most joints can put out a good breakfast taco in SA. I'm partial to Tacos N Salsa on Jones Maltsburger but mainly because it is really close to my house.

They went with Tacos N Salsa. Took a bag of 10 to the match. This match is actually put on by a Veteran para athlete association so there are several disabled vets who shoot it also. Even a blind guy, it’s pretty cool!!

Any way the match directors shared the tacos and EVERYONE raved over them and wanted to know where to get them.

Thanks for the recommendation.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
            They went with Tacos N Salsa. Took a bag of 10 to the match. This match is actually put on by a Veteran para athlete association so there are several disabled vets who shoot it also. Even a blind guy, it’s pretty cool!!

Any way the match directors shared the tacos and EVERYONE raved over them and wanted to know where to get them.

Thanks for the recommendation.

Glad to hear it. Their trash can breakfast taco is my go to. Might have to hit them up in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Taco PLenque

Comment

Working...
              X