Norma Whitetail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Norma Whitetail

Has anyone here used the Norma Whitetail line of ammo? It seems to be flooding the market, especially in .270 Win., at prices that ammo used to sell for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve not shot it yet but I have two boxes of .270. The brass is shiny. That’s all I can vouch for at this point.

Comment

I hope it shoots good, because I've been stocking up. Academy has been having it on the shelves. I plan on sighting in my 7mag soon to see how it shoots.

Comment

Norma, used to be very good ammo, good brass. I don't know anything about this new stuff. Obviously by the name, it is specifically made for the US market.

Comment

I got some in 7-08 and got about 1 moa groups

Comment

I use a lot of their brass. It’s good. Haven’t really purchased any of their factory ammo but can’t see why it wouldn’t be, if the your shooting the right bullet.

Comment

That is what I shoot. I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
                I hope it shoots good, because I've been stocking up. Academy has been having it on the shelves. I plan on sighting in my 7mag soon to see how it shoots.

I picked up 2 boxes of Norma 7Mag about a month or so ago for $29 a box. I thought that was a steal and hadn’t seen any more yet. I’m on the lookout

Comment

I haven't tried the Norma Whitetail yet, but I did pick up a few boxes in 7-08 based on excellent past results with, I believe the Norma Oryx.

Comment

Same as some of you, I haven't tried it yet but I snagged 2 boxes of Norma Whitetail in 300win 150gr at Academy the other day purely because it was in stock.

Comment

Do they have it in 280 AI?

Comment

I’m really curious about this for 300 win mag

I saw 15+ boxes at Academy last night for $29.99….just not sure about adding another brand into my collection but might if I can’t find my normal ammo

Comment

I bought 5-6 boxes this past week and will be shooting that today and will let y'all know.

Comment

Should be on par with most any other cup/core soft point Bullet that has been killin animals for decades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                              Should be on par with most any other cup/core soft point Bullet that has been killin animals for decades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              You got that right!

It's on alot of the shelves. I'm sure it'll kill like the rest of um

Comment

Working...
                              X