No announcement yet.

Mask vs. Oculus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OP out of those two I’d go with whichever I could find in stock at my preferred dealer. If both are in stock, then I’d go with whichever is cheaper. They’re both that close.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
      You’ve got an issue with it. Call them. Have you took the stack out? Is your ammo consistent? Or did you somehow mix different ammo.
      Will do. Always heard their CS was good. Guess we'll see.

I took the stack out and thoroughly cleaned them in a tumbler with pins thinking it could just be dirty. No dice. I have FRP but that's no big deal. It'll happen every 3 or 4 rounds. Ammo is consistent.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

may have dreamed this up... but I think Silencer Shop has a $100 off promo going right now on all Rugged cans.

Comment

Originally posted by crash8005 View Post
          Will do. Always heard their CS was good. Guess we'll see.

I took the stack out and thoroughly cleaned them in a tumbler with pins thinking it could just be dirty. No dice. I have FRP but that's no big deal. It'll happen every 3 or 4 rounds. Ammo is consistent.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
          shooting with rifle or pistol? subs or supers?

Comment

You are correct and its a tad cheaper than the mask. Went with the oculus for these reasons.

CORRECTION: the promotion actually ended yesterday but they still have it designated as such

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
            may have dreamed this up... but I think Silencer Shop has a $100 off promo going right now on all Rugged cans.
            Last edited by rubicon51; 08-19-2021, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Sooooo did you get the discount?

Comment

Originally posted by rubicon51 View Post
                Was curious on that one as well, just hadn’t heard to much about it. Did they give any insight as to what they liked about it?

Overall sound I believe, quiet and a nice tone to the ears. It’s not terribly heavy (most 22 cans arent) and it is modular which is a nice addition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No they would not honor it.

Sooooo did you get the discount?

Comment

you dealing directly with SS or a local dealer?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

SS directly

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                      you dealing directly with SS or a local dealer?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rubicon51 View Post
                        SS directly
                        call them and tell them you spoke with a SS dealer that said Mr. Craven posted on the dealer page on Facebook that the promo was still going today and that you would like to get it.

Comment

It’s not a one piece.
                          Yes, the sparrow is. And for the guys worried about a decibel or 2 on a FRP, yall watch too many war movies.
                          After that round slaps that target, the gig is up.

Or maybe trying to keep the neighborhood watch out ya business haha

Comment

Originally posted by HTOWN View Post
                            Yes, the sparrow is. And for the guys worried about a decibel or 2 on a FRP, yall watch too many war movies.

On a cold still morning in the woods trying to snipe some squirrels with a 22lr, FRP is not acceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by HTOWN View Post

The only time I worry about FRP is when getting rid of neighborhood vermin. The rest of the time I don’t care lol

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                                The only time I worry about FRP is when getting rid of neighborhood vermin. The rest of the time I don’t care lol
                                See, I'm with ya on that...been there done that.

But for those who really worry soley about a FRP need to shoot a arrow at it. Not much difference in these cans listed on a FRP.

Duckmanep,,,, those squirrels saw you stumbling through the woods long before you popped it haha I haven't been on a good squirrel hunt in the woods in years. I always find the poision ivy, every time

Those little rimfire cans are worth their weight in gold.

Comment

Working...
                                X