TBH Express Heros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH Express Heros

A huge shout out to the many members that have “ponied up” and helped other members with a TBH Express over these many years.

This past weekend, I was fortunate enough to piggyback on a couple of express runs from down south near Houston and the Austin area to DFW. A big THANK YOU to HeyMikey and Hrdwrkncwby76 for their help in getting some hard to find R12 Freon up to North Texas.

Mucho gracias amigos!

I’ve had a few TBH expresses
    Over the years. From guns ammo to auto parts!
    And not one would take a dime for gas!!
    Love me some TBH

Comment

Always good stuff.

Comment

Lots of GOOD folks on here!

Comment

LOVE this sight have had Many successful express

Comment

I've had a few recently where people went above and beyond. I'd ask for help here before I would my own family sometimes.

Comment

Been a part of a few expresses. Had one recently for me where a member picked up an item for me and paid for it, then met me to deliver it and the difference to buy my old trailer. Lots of good folks on here.

Comment

I know a few people woth some r 12 if needing more 1 has 9lbs 1 has 23lbs

Comment

A lot of good folks around here.

Comment

Very good folks on here.

Comment

Yes sir. If you ever start to think this is just another forum get yourself involved in a TBH Express!

Comment

Originally posted by Agdog View Post
                        Yes sir. If you ever start to think this is just another forum get yourself involved in a TBH Express!
                        ^^^ this. I've been on both ends of TBH expresses and have made several new acquaintances/friends, by doing so. I'm always glad to help out when I can.

Comment

Originally posted by KDinTX View Post
                          Been a part of a few expresses. Had one recently for me where a member picked up an item for me and paid for it, then met me to deliver it and the difference to buy my old trailer. Lots of good folks on here.
                          I recognize that trailer.

Hogboy

Comment

Expresses are great. I've transported some high dollar items from people and to people I'd never met. Also received items the same way, and never a worry.

Comment

Working...
                            X