• Show
Clear All

Retrax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

200$ for my gator off Amazon
      Can't beat it and I have it off in 2 minutes

Comment

I just picked up a used almost new ultra flex and really like it so far. Found it on Facebook market for $500 over 1k new.

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
          First and only one I’ve ever owned is a Retrax and I can’t come up with a negative.

Retrax is an awesome cover. The only thing that I didn't like was the one time that my battery died on the remote, I couldn't close it until the battery was replaced. Other than that it is great.
          That's the reason I went with the Pace Edwards on my next truck, it has a lever that you can disengage and still are able to open/close the lid without the remote

Comment

Originally posted by kingranch View Post
            200$ for my gator off Amazon
            Can't beat it and I have it off in 2 minutes
            This is me as well.

I have never had water get in and it has a locking latch.

J

Comment

I am enjoying my Undercover ArmorFlex. Same as the UltraFlex except the top is coated with Line-X

Comment

Another vote for DiamondBack. The cover gives me peace of mind that my stuff is not just out of sight, but locked up tight.

One drawback, it is pricey! I watched craigslist a few months and got one 4 yrs old for 30% of its original cost. It aged very well and all coating is still looking great. I got 2 under lid toolboxes in the deal and long aluminum folding ramps so the ATV rides on top to the lease.

I'll never have another cover as I don't believe any others can measure up.

Lastly, it doesn't come off in seconds but no more than 20 minutes for me. It disassembles in 3 pieces. Each piece probably not more than 30-40lbs. Also, its easy to just fold back the lid at the tailgate end and lash it down to load taller items in the bed.
                Last edited by VanX; 06-18-2021, 07:32 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

I have one of the retractable style covers, and love it.

The only down side is if it rains and then freezes, it essentially freezes shut. Not a frequent problem in San Antonio though.

Comment

I have a Lomax and love it. I paid less than $800

AmericanTrucks offers a large selection of truck bed covers tonneau covers for Ford, Dodge, Chevy, and GMC trucks. Shop now at AmericanTrucks.com.

Comment

Retrax

Comment

Working...
                      X