New boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New boat

Just bought a 2017 Tracker 18’ with a mercury 60 horse four stroke. Had 12 hours on the motor. Love the boat! Anyone had one like this? Looking for a power pole setup if someone has anything they wanna sell post it up.
    Attached Files

Awesome!

Comment

can buy one here at texas marine brand new! chose from a few different sizes etc. i do believe we are out of stock but more coming soon!

Comment

Cousin has one just like it but red. Take my word for it, under powere with the 60 hp

Comment

Originally posted by roostar14 View Post
          can buy one here at texas marine brand new! chose from a few different sizes etc. i do believe we are out of stock but more coming soon!
          How much are the new ones with the 60 hp?

Originally posted by Louis View Post
          Cousin has one just like it but red. Take my word for it, under powere with the 60 hp
          Mine now has the 90 hp. I prefer lower hp. My last one was a 40hp but it was the 16.5' Tracker. I loved that one but it was too old.

Comment

Great boat. The 60 hp will get you where you want to go. My only advice is never put it in salt water, it will ruin that trailer in about two years. Congratulations on the boat, now go have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by roostar14 View Post
              Pm me a price for an 8’ sportsman.

Comment

I have a 2011 175. Its been a great boat. I also have the 60 4stroke. You won't win amy races, but it does just fine. Usually pushes me around 34 to 35mph.

Comment

Dad just bought and 18’ tracker with a mercury 115 hp four stroke. Best motor we’ve had so far

Comment

Congrats.

Off the rest of the week with the sole purpose of cleaning up the garage and getting the boat ready.

Comment

Nice looking ride!

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Working...
                        X