Cerakote near Ft Worth or Wise County?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a stripped lower I want done in a single color. I'm getting impatient and don't really want to send it off and wait, if I can help it.

Anyone know of someone local who can turn it around quickly?

APR in Hurst

Comment

I think Lonestar in Weatherford does it

Comment

Abilene powder coating in abilene tx does great work w/ cerokote - highly recommend - good people

Comment

HRH Combat Arms in Fort Worth. I have only seen pics of his work but from the gallery on his site he does good work. He is a retired FWPD sergeant. Www.hrhcombatarms.com/contact

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
            APR in Hurst

Yep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Thanks guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey Dale, when you're at APR, take a look at a custom 6.5 Creedmoor. You never know, you make look good with a man bun.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                  Hey Dale, when you're at APR, take a look at a custom 6.5 Creedmoor. You never know, you make look good with a man bun.
                  I honestly had no idea they were in Hurst, or north Texas for that matter. But I already talked to that retired cop guy and am going to meet him tomorrow.

I already have a .264 WinMag, kind of like a Creedmore, except you know....for MEN. I've been thinking about finding my son a .260, because he'll be 7 this year and also heterosexual.

Bada-bing!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    I honestly had no idea they were in Hurst, or north Texas for that matter. But I already talked to that retired cop guy and am going to meet him tomorrow.

I already have a .264 WinMag, kind of like a Creedmore, except you know....for MEN. I've been thinking about finding my son a .260, because he'll be 7 this year and also heterosexual.

Bada-bing!

I dig your choice.

I question your choice for your son. To my knowledge you shoot factory rifles and factory ammo so you may be well served to step off the high horse and research quality ammo selections and barrels twists in factory rifles. You just might give in to the CM.

I know, I fought it too....

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                      I dig your choice.

I question your choice for your son. To my knowledge you shoot factory rifles and factory ammo so you may be well served to step off the high horse and research quality ammo selections and barrels twists in factory rifles. You just might give in to the CM.

I know, I fought it too....

I'm not attempting to "high horse" anyone or any round, I just think it's a funny narrative. I could very easily see the situation where I bought him a Creedmore.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        I'm not attempting to "high horse" anyone or any round, I just think it's a funny narrative. I could very easily see the situation where I bought him a Creedmore.

Don’t give in to the peer pressure Dale! [emoji3]

Don’t be a bandwagoner!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                          Don’t give in to the peer pressure Dale! [emoji3]

Don’t be a bandwagoner!

I'd still rather buy him a 260, but these Creedmore's will be a dime a dozen in a few years…

Comment

Originally posted by JoshVB View Post
                            HRH Combat Arms in Fort Worth. I have only seen pics of his work but from the gallery on his site he does good work. He is a retired FWPD sergeant. Www.hrhcombatarms.com/contact
                            I dropped my stuff off with this gentleman today. Exactly the type of operation I was looking for, a local 1 man show who could jump on it. Should have it early next week or end of this week.

Thanks guys!

Comment

He did the lower and the Burris mount in sniper grey. I was hoping for more contrast from the black, but that's just how it is, the cerakote job is flawless.

This is Snoop's Grendel for the next however long he wants it.

Comment

Working...
                              X