Help With Ruger M77 Mark II Zytel Scope Rings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help With Ruger M77 Mark II Zytel Scope Rings

My first deer rifle that I got in the early 90’s is a Ruger M77 MarkII stainless (all weather I think they called it) .270 w/ the zytel stock. I’m no gun expert so I need help with which scope rings to get to replace the old scope that’s currently on it. I’m replacing the old one with a Zeiss V4 6-24x50mm with 30mm tube. The boat paddle gun has the integrated rail which I’m sure has a name or proper description. The base of the rings look like something I’ve never seen except on this particular gun. I need some TBH help on this one. Thanks in advance.

Just need to buy a set of ruger rings at the correct height to clear your scope and in 30mm.

For example https://www.opticsplanet.com/ruger-s...0mm-90286.html

Comment

Will medium height (.895”) rings work with a 50mm objective scope and 30mm tube or do I need high rings (1.025”)? I found a scope ring height calculator online but I know there are some gun gurus on the GS that know the answer in a split second. As is most often the case, I’d like for the scope to be as close to the barrel as possible.

Comment

I have the same gun. I emailed ruger and told them my plans. If I remember right they mailed me the rings. Free I believe. It’s a strange gun. But I love mine. It’s a tack driver.

Comment

Working...
        X