Window Recommendations for New Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Window Recommendations for New Build

With windows having such a delay in shipment, we will be needing to order windows for our new build (which we are starting late this spring and will be our forever home) decently soon. We are in the Austin/Bastrop area.

We want good quality Vinyl windows, but probably aren't gong to be able to afford top of the line ones due to the elevated cost of everything else. Probably leaning towards the best combination of cost and energy efficiency.

Any recommendations from the green screen would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Wincore 7700 series

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I had great service with Advanced window Product out of Pasadena. I believe there windows are made out of Waxahachie, TX.

Comment

I installed Pella windows with a guy for a year and a half. There is no wayyyy I would put them in my house, for what they cost.

Comment

We did the three panel windows from American window systems in ours. Can’t complain they aren’t even cold to the touch.

Comment

Listen to Tom Tynan on Houston 610 AM on the weekend. You can call him and get his recommendation on what is the one to go with now. He will not lead you wrong.
            Tom Tynan hosts HomeShow Radio, every Saturday and Sunday on SportsRadio 610. Get home improvement tips or ask Tom your own home improvement questions.

Comment

Ttt for any more recommendations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We are going with All Seasons vinyl. Supposedly a decent window, not top of the line but not the cheapest either. Our builder ordered them as soon as we closed on our construction loan. Lead time: 18 weeks!!! Absolutely crazy how long it’s gonna take to get them. I won’t know if they are any good until we have lived in the house a while

Comment

Ringer windows in Taylor.

Comment

Working...
                  X