Skid Steer Brushcutter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skid Steer Brushcutter

What Skid steer brushcutter are you running that you are really happy with? Will be using to clean up in hill country mostly cedars and there are some rocks around.

Im in looking as well would like to hear recommendations.

Comment

I absolutely DO NOT recommend the Bradco Ground Shark. Mine has less than 400 hours on it, and I’ve had to get the deck rebuilt. It’s a POS in my opinion.

Comment

Good info

Comment

Anybody running a Groundshark attachment?

Comment

Im running this one. So far so good.

Formed in the Texas Hill Country in 2017, I Dig Texas provides the US with 100% American Made tractor/skid steer attachments.

Comment

See post #3

Comment

I’ve got a Jenkins for my 75hp. I’ve only got probably 75-100hrs on the cutter, but I’ve been well pleased so far. Vail makes a fine unit if you have the coin.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                  Im running this one. So far so good.

https://idigtexas.com/product/idt-xh...-gpm-3-blades/
                  I have a friend running a I Dig Texas Brushzilla and he says he likes it so far.

Comment

Jenkins direct drive

Comment

After watching a lot of iDigit’s youtube videos I will be getting the MTL when I’m ready for one.

Comment

Originally posted by Reel cajun View Post
                        What Skid steer brushcutter are you running that you are really happy with? Will be using to clean up in hill country mostly cedars and there are some rocks around.
                        We are on the same wave length, I didn’t see your post till after mine.
                        The more I look, the more confusing it is.
                        My short list is
                        Rut
                        Jenkins
                        Mtl
                        Skid pro

Comment

We hire this out at work to clear pipeline ROW’s. Most of these guys have Fecon stuff.

Comment

I’ve got a Jenkins and it’s been great. Built very heavy duty.

Comment

I’ve run a Vail X- series (rental) for a couple of weeks. Held up fine to 6” mesquite, wrapping barbed wire around the shaft, etc.

Not much of an endorsement, I realize, but it was definitely built tough, and had been used multiple times before I got to it. No cracked welds or other issues to suggest that there were obvious quality issues.

Comment

Working...
                              X