Somerville 21-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rem788 View Post
    I feel your pain. I spent half the day pretending to work while actually checking the weather forecast, wind predictions etc. so I can decide which tree I’m going to climb. So far it looks like ESE or SE wind which sucks for the areas I’ve had the most action.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those winds are good for my planned setup. Say your scent control prayers in advance, good luck

Comment

Originally posted by GD47 View Post
      Best scent killer Marlboro nxt hahhaha

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Man, I set up in a tree I’ve hunted for years back in 2018 and I’ve never seen another hunter anywhere around. I could have sworn I heard somebody coughing and smelled something burning, sure enough on my way out this guy was sitting next to an oak tree smoking those little cigar looking cigarettes.

Comment

Man, I set up in a tree I’ve hunted for years back in 2018 and I’ve never seen another hunter anywhere around. I could have sworn I heard somebody coughing and smelled something burning, sure enough on my way out this guy was sitting next to an oak tree smoking those little cigar looking cigarettes.

Hahahah promise that wasn't me i ain't sitting on the ground after how many copper heads iv seen out there lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pretengineer View Post
          Those winds are good for my planned setup. Say your scent control prayers in advance, good luck

What are the coordinates of this setup you speak of? Lol!! Just kidding. Good luck to you too. Hopefully we all have some LDP’s this weekend.

Comment

Hahahah promise that wasn't me i ain't sitting on the ground after how many copper heads iv seen out there lol

Naaahhh. It was a guy that was deaf and had those implants to hear.

Comment

Naaahhh. It was a guy that was deaf and had those implants to hear.

All I can say is if yall hear someone coughing sneezing don't worry it's not covid I got its the **** ragweed pollen lol **** killed me out there on Saturday

Comment

All I can say is if yall hear someone coughing sneezing don't worry it's not covid I got its the **** ragweed pollen lol **** killed me out there on Saturday

It sure would be nice if they’d let us get out there with four wheelers and sprayers to kill all that crap.

Comment

It sure would be nice if they’d let us get out there with four wheelers and sprayers to kill all that crap.

Even if we would just bring a weed wacker, wouldn’t take but 30 min to clear all I’m interested in getting rid of.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretengineer View Post
                    Even if we would just bring a weed wacker, wouldn’t take but 30 min to clear all I’m interested in getting rid of.

Machete my friend [emoji1303][emoji1303]

It’s a shame how unkept that place has gotten. When I first started hunting it - it was gorgeous out there. Deer had all the graze they could have.

Comment

See y'all Saturday morning. If anyone wants to meet for opening day lunch post up.

Comment

Who’s ready for tomorrow? Got all my stuff together last night. Now I just need to go through it 2-3 more times just to make sure I got everything.

Comment

Who’s ready for tomorrow? Got all my stuff together last night. Now I just need to go through it 2-3 more times just to make sure I got everything.

Rain gear too? It's gonna be wet.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I got rain gear already but I’m thinking I might just use a tree stand umbrella. My pants are already completely waterproof so I really just want to keep my top dry.

Comment

I have a long haul. Leaving the truck at 4am. At least it'll be quiet.

Winds ESE @ 3mph

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
                                I have a long haul. Leaving the truck at 4am. At least it'll be quiet.

Winds ESE @ 3mph

That’s super early! I’m not even leaving the house until 5. That’s true, it should be quiet. I saw that. Looks like it’ll be ESE then slowly shift to SE closer to noon.

Comment

Working...
                                X