Greatest invention/ life improvement of this century

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greatest invention/ life improvement of this century

It seems like all of the cool stuff to make life better has already been thought of. Then out of the blue I get some HEB string cheese and on the end you open they have crinkled one side of the flap so you can actually get it open!!!
    I thought the old way was just a conspiracy to make us old guys have higher blood pressure.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20220121_121216.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	153.8 KB
ID:	25272215

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Lol

Comment

Only thing that could possibly top that is if cereal companies ever learned how to put zip lock seals in cereal boxes...........

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
        Only thing that could possibly top that is if cereal companies ever learned how to put zip lock seals in cereal boxes...........
        In no way does it benefit them to make their cereal not go stale lol

OP, this is why we have pocket knives!

Comment

These east open cheeses have failed. I follow the detailed instructions provided and the plastic just rips. I end up pushing the cheese out from the bottom like toothpaste.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
            Cereal never lasts long enough to need a seal in my house, especially if it's me eating it. I did start buying the bags though and they have a seal. I just wish they'd start packaging in 30 gallon drums.

Comment

You probably smiled when you opened up your first box of butt wipes and threw that corn cobb away!

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
                You probably smiled when you opened up your first box of butt wipes and threw that corn cobb away!
                Yes, but that was the last century.

Comment

Module builder , already phased out too

Comment

I hear you Texan 16.
                    While I'm on the subject, those bandaids with there easy open wrappers are a fail. By the time I decide I can justify using a bandaid there is usually enough blood to make it impossible to get a grip and open those wrappers.

One good thing about getting old, you are expected to gripe about everything.
                    Now GET OFF MY LAWN!!!

Comment

HEB - screw the outsiders!

Comment

Fiber Optic Archery sights and single or multi-CAM/CABLE BOWS with Graphite composite arrows!

And MAGNUS (FRED BEAR COPIES) Stinger 2-Blade with bleeder blade broadheads - with a LIFETIME WARRANTY!

Tore some stuff up thru the decades - they covered the chaos!

Comment

Limb saver

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Comment

The best invention ever, igloo cooler, you put stuff in it hot, it keeps it hot, you put stuff in it cold it keeps it cold. How do it know?

Comment

Best invention for the entire world…….cell phone.
                              Worst invention for employers………. stinking cell phone.

Comment

Working...
                              X