Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone investing in this Metaverse thing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    Is what Bernadell drinks each morning while reading the good book

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    If Bernadell drinks it while reading the good book. Then I’ll drink it as well since I too read the good book every day.

Comment

I wanna get groped on the Metaverse to see how that works. Metoo metaverse.

I also wanna jump off a metavisual building and stand on a mountain to see if I get the same vertigo at great heights and precipices in real life. Itd be cool if I could use a metamountain for a therapy by which to cure my height vertigo tendency.

Comment

like anything, it can be used for good and evil.
        since man is involved, I see this thing going bad .
        the founders will pitch this as the next best thing to sliced bread but look for a moment and see how much damage the simple games have done to the younger generation.
        No one knows how to work anymore.
        This is gonna be bad. Can anything good come out of zuckerberg and his crew?

While everyone's in their dark room turning white and enjoying their fake world, I'll go out and enjoy the great outdoors as there will be less people out there

Comment

This isn't anything new. Meta has been around for years. Thousands of years. You can't have Metal without Meta. That's right folks, you read it here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell8 View Post
            This is why I gave up the internet years ago!
            I hope this was a joke.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
              The internet will become like a drug.
              People will be breaking in so they can jack in when theirs goes down ����.
              We're going full retard, and witnessing the birth of the most useless people that have ever existed.
              You go in a kids room now days and it's like a cave, in which the whole space revolves around a monitor.
              My my my, yes we have fallen.
              It’s just the next step in total control. So many kids are addicted to social media and virtual reality it’s not even funny. Even scarier, there are parents that are addicted already.

Comment

Sooooo...not seeing a lot of investors in this crowd

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                  Think Dwight Schrute in the office and his game “other life”. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  2nd life

office nerd here

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                    This is going to really really F UP some people

I’m not big on regulation but if you want to talk about public health crisis then this will be a major contributor going forward

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    agreed, and sadly it will be huge and make a lot of people a lot of money.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                      2nd life

office nerd here

That’s right. Second life.

I have a feeling there will be some people that have a second, second life bc they too want to be separated that far from reality! [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I bet they only take Crypto

Comment

As if the real world is going down the toilet, now individuals are going to live in a fantasy world! FREAKING RIDICULOUS

Comment

With as crazy as home and land prices are its about the only place I can afford anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                              As if the real world is going down the toilet, now individuals are going to live in a fantasy world! FREAKING RIDICULOUS
                              They already live in a fantasy world.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                                agreed, and sadly it will be huge and make a lot of people a lot of money.
                                and what baffles me are the people that are willing to invest in this to make money. i'm not talking about the crazy rich elites, i'm talking about the middle class guys, that are ok with putting their money into something like this knowing the ill effects on society.
                                i guess money is the root of all evil so why should i be surprised? anything to make a buck.

Comment

Working...
                                X