Dallas Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
    Boys played bad all game…. Last play, why not go to the end zone with the 49ers defending the sidelines?? Eventually you were going have to launch it to the end zone…

That’s my thoughts exactly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Romo said the same thing ^
      Furthermore if it's not intercepted then you get two hail Mary's.

Comment

Flat don’t understand why you do not take a 3 step drop and let your 2 really good WRs battle for ball? Decision making was terrible, Conor Williams should have been cut at halftime.

Comment

Ain't football great! You just never know.

The O played like pooh,14 penalties and they were one score out till the end.

This thread was great and you guys are nuts!

Go Cowboys!

Comment

Cowboys lost the game in the first quarter. Case closed!

Comment

Bobby is the Cowboys today...

Comment

Ownership is fine with just making money, why would the team be any different?

Anyone still want to argue with me that winning is not the first priority for Jerrah?

Comment

When you have to dig deep in your playbook for razzle-dazzles plays to keep up, you’re already in trouble.

I told y’all from the beginning:

McCarthy will break your heart every time.

Comment

What tickles me is people expected a different out come this year.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                      Pretty sure that wasn't the play called on the last play. Dak did that stupid move on his own. Typical Cow bozo's
                      No...

Michael Silver@MikeSilver
                      · 27m.........I'm told OC Kellen Moore called the QB run and Mike McCarthy was on the headset to OK it. Not either's finest hour. Dak should have checked off. I don't get any of it.

Comment

Pretty much deja vu all over again.

Comment

One last thing to ponder: say they win the game on a last second catch in the end zone… who here really believes they win next week?? Not me.

Comment

Tried to embed but I Daked it up.

Comment

I was wrong in thinking Dak did this on his own. I watched it again and it was a qb run all the way. The blame is shared by Dak by not going down sooner and the idiot play caller that called the play. Either way typical Dallas. Nose ring rb 12 carries 36 yards. These overpaid millionaires weren't ready go play and got what they deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                                One last thing to ponder: say they win the game on a last second catch in the end zone… who here really believes they win next week?? Not me.
                                If you're a Cowboys' fan you have to have a strong denial gene.

Comment

Working...
                                X