Religion of peace strikes close to home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Religion of peace strikes close to home

There’s an ongoing hostage situation at a nearby synagogue ( Beth Isreal in Colleyville TX)

The gunman is British Pakistani named Mohamed Siddiqui, brother of Aafia Siddiqui, a Pakistani terrorist.
    He is demanding his sister’s release – more about her here:

CNN and Fox News are covering it along with some local channels here.

Praying for a peaceful resolution.

Walking distance from me. Hope the hostage gets out of this Ok.

Comment

There will be resolution, but the peaceful part is TBD. I just hope the hostages are released unharmed.

Comment

I’ve got several buddies on the ground working this ordeal. I’m praying for them and the hostages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

May the hostage be released safely, and may the terrorist be dealt with swiftly and violently to a permanent end.

Comment

So the sister was a terrorist and we let the brother stay in america. How nice and diverse of us. What could go wrong

Comment

Terrible.

Comment

Apparently she is being held here at the Carswell Federal Prison hospital. He probably thought he would get a bunch of hostages but Saturday services were being held online. I think he’s got the rabbi and 2-3 others

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                  So the sister was a terrorist and we let the brother stay in america. How nice and diverse of us. What could go wrong

National suicide..

Comment

This hits very close to home for us. We were tuned in to the synagogue’s live stream for a little while before it was shut off. Bone chilling.

Prayers up that they are able to get the hostages out safely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
                      National suicide..

I was under the impression that we were supposed to be under threat from white domestic terrorists , they must have the wrong guy based on joes estimation.

They should take the sister, put a rope around her neck and tell the brother she hangs in 10 minutes if the hostages aren’t free.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                        Walking distance from me. Hope the hostage gets out of this Ok.
                        My sister in law also.[emoji120]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I was under the impression that we were supposed to be under threat from white domestic terrorists , they must have the wrong guy based on joes estimation.

They should take the sister, put a rope around her neck and tell the brother she hangs in 10 minutes if the hostages aren’t free.

X2

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve got a rope and I can deliver it within 10 minutes to the front gate of the joint reserve base where prison is located. Shoot straight boys - evil must be dealt with swiftly and with overwhelming force.

Comment

Sounds like a reasonable response..
                              Afterwards, the beers on me..

Comment

Working...
                              X