• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by junkmanhunter View Post
    Oscar, if you go post it up, would like to meet you
    Will deaux it sir!!![emoji1018]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

How is the show overall? Attendance?
      I won't be making it this year as I will be at SCI 50th in Vegas all week and at HSC in February.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like I missed a few of y'all Saturday. Of course....the fact that it was 80 degrees in there ....had a lot of folks not in the socializing mood.

Comment

It was PACKED Saturday. I went to meet an African outfitter and talk to elk outfitters. Accomplished both. Lots of cool stuff to see. Really ****** guns there for nice wood and metal work. LR stuff was the regular folks. Nothing new in optics or anything. Same old gear. Great show overall for a first time attendant. My daughter and wife loved it. Lots of outfitters and sales folks wouldn’t give me the time of day. Rigby might need to clean the drool off their glass. All walks of life. Some big fake tits and lots of botox. Overpriced but delicious beers. 9/10 overall!

South African 2023 for me with Bocshnel Safaris!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	B389743E-56F3-4BA1-AD69-E57718491009.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	108.4 KB
ID:	24673817

Click image for larger version

Name:	EEAB7BB6-12E2-486A-B608-539FA4558903.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	137.1 KB
ID:	24673818

Was a great time!

Comment

Some big fake tits and lots of botox.
              I've seen plenty of mountain lion pictures from the show but I'm ready to see some cougar pictures

Comment

Went Sunday morning. Was a great time to go with my 7 yr old daughter. Crowds were minimal but heard Saturday was packed which is great to hear. Great show as usual. Got a 2nd gun build going with Suppressed Weapon Systems, an integral suppressor rifle maker.

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
                  I've seen plenty of mountain lion pictures from the show but I'm ready to see some cougar pictures
                  My wife would have murdered me on the spot haha.

Comment

We went Saturday it was my first time. Lots of cool taxidermy work. Went looking for a deal on a 2023 moose hunt. Didn’t really find a deal to fit me. Will definitely go back in the future.

Comment

My wife would have murdered me on the spot haha.
                      understood

Comment

Went once and thats all I needed. Good to people watch and look at taxidermy. Im not the "clientele" that show is made for.

Comment

Working...
                        X