Blue Northern Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue Northern Anyone?

Sitting in a blind just above the Red River. The seasons have changed three times in the last two hours. Temps are now falling fast.
    Attached Files

Reminds me of what I’m doing this morning. Getting everything prepped for a freeze. Don’t mind the change in temps though; I’m ready for some cooler weather.

Comment

Hope it stirs em up for ya!
      Some of my favorite things about where were at are the big wide open sunrises, sunsets, views and watching the weather change from a far. Do your rain dance. It's never to late up there.
      Hope ya see a big un. One of our guys finally got a 160 still hung on a doe Wednesday.
      Happy New Year!

Comment

I have been hunting this past week in the 70’s and 80’s. It sucked. Looking forward to some real hunting weather.

Comment

I’ll take one, **** tired of this lack of winter weather.

Comment

I agree ,sitting waiting for them to feed before the change and will be happy to wear my warm camo before it's too late

Comment

bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Our high temp occurred sometime in the early morning hours, it had already cooled down to 34°. We were supposed to be in the mid 40’s until late afternoon, but the cold air arrived several hours early and it seems colder than predicted. Decent chance at some snow this evening, but unless it really snows hard, I think ground temps are way too warm for it to stick

Comment

Definitely has hit in NTX….temps are plummeting!

Comment

any update? where is it now?

Comment

27 degrees in Vernon now. Pretty windy. High was about 60 degrees at about 6:00
                      this morning.

Comment

Wind chill 37 in McKinney. Was sweating from a long walk 2 hours ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just checked temps at Waco and Fort Worth.

Waco, 82 degrees

Fort Worth, 39 degrees

Comment

Holy crap... ran out to the ranch south of town to gather popups...In my Jeep with the doors off.

Was a balmy 80ish/west wind when I left. About halfway back, the wind changed like someone threw a switch and north wind hitting me square in the right ear the rest of the way home. Glad I didn't goof around for another 10 minutes.

Comment

It's certainly cooler here now than it was any other part of today.

Comment

Working...
                              X