Very cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Cool! Congratulations.

Comment

Are you a native or Texas transplant? I’m asking because I’ve heard Texans are not received very well up there.

Comment

Nice fish. one day i hope to get that way and fish. Looks to be a bit crowded. I count 8 guys just in that area

Comment

nice fish.

Comment

Nice!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

It's a blast! Love it up there, especially north of Seattle away from the crazies. Beautiful country and great for people that love the outdoors.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                    Are you a native or Texas transplant? I’m asking because I’ve heard Texans are not received very well up there.
                    I’m born and raised Texan. We moved up here for a few years to help out some family that are in poor health. We will probably be here for another year or so then head back down to Texas.
                    There is a lot of folks that don’t like Texan’s here but there is also a lot of people that ask why I left that great state. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by buzzbait View Post
                      Nice fish. one day i hope to get that way and fish. Looks to be a bit crowded. I count 8 guys just in that area
                      Oh yeah, there was probably 40-50 people in that stretch. You stand about 6’ apart and when the guy on your right cast, you cast just after him. You let your line run down river and wait for a different hit than the rocks. It’s pretty much snagging. They call it flossing here. Luckily I hooked mine in the mouth so I was able to keep it.

Comment

Nice fish and very addicting for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Boyd1212 View Post
                          It’s pretty much snagging. They call it flossing here. Luckily I hooked mine in the mouth so I was able to keep it.
                          Ive heard of that. Does the Game Warden check the mouths for a hole? What if you caught him in the mouth but he had a recent snag wound??

Comment

That looks like good eating - Congrats!

Comment

Yep, i really like fishing for them also. The Kenai River in Alaska and I had a love affair going for a few years.

Comment

Great eating.
                                Nice going.

Comment

Working...
                                X