2020 Available Leases... Post them here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I, as many others, am in the lease hunting market. If you find one and don’t have interest, post it here so someone could possibly benefit.

Ill start! (Not my listing, just posting)

625 acres for lease in Palo Pinto county.
    I am going to lease out a couple of pastures this year, call for details.
    817-598-5338
    Last edited by txoutdoorsman24; 01-12-2020, 12:27 AM. Reason: .

Anudda one

Lease ID: 1272
    Date Listed: 2020-01-10
    Owner's User ID: jmike3101
    Ranch name: Jones
    County: Runnels
    Acres: 1000
    Hunters: 2
    Cost: $1500 per hunter.
    Lease Type: year-round
    Means allowed: rifle, shotgun, black powder, archery
    Game available: deer, turkey, quail, migratory birds
    Property description:
    Lease description: 1000 ac House with water and electric on property. Stands and feeders supplied. Located between Coleman and Balinger in the town of Talpa. Deer are fed year round. Each member will be billed for feed, water and electric every 3 months

Comment

Runnels county, 500 acres

Comment

Bruni Tx

Comment

Thank youn

Comment

This is a great idea.

Comment

Looks like several TBHers know of leases available, but you got to throw them some coin first before they'll help you out!

Lease wh*res!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                Looks like several TBHers know of leases available, but you got to throw them some coin first before they'll help you out!

Lease wh*res!
                I think that would be lease pimps, but I get what you’re saying.

Comment

If this is so, would be great to know what the stubhub fees are.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                    I think that would be lease pimps, but I get what you’re saying.
                    No, they're wh*res!

Comment

Got a lot of PMs about 2 I posted in another thread, instead of replying to all 40, I’ll just post it here. Pretty High in price and I have no affiliation with it, I just saw it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Van Zandt county lease
                          120 acres of heavily wooded and borders a major creek. Has deer, hogs, varmints. Year round lease available. There’s good black top road to land with a small size pond. I’m a reasonable owner. Asking 3000/year.

120 acres of heavily wooded and borders a major creek. Has deer, hogs, varmints. Year round lease available. There’s good black top road to land with a small size pond. I’m a reasonable owner. Asking 3000/year.

Comment

Uvalde county lease
                            2020 whitetail deer hunting lease located in Uvalde County. Private and not far from the amenities of Uvalde. On 75 acres and you would be the only Hunter hunting this acreage. This is not a year around lease, Hunting season only. U would have access to set up and fill feeders prior to season. Previous Hunter reference available if needed. RV Hookup provided. $3500. Call Travis for more details or set up to see the lease (210)-996-3299. All photos are from 2019 season and deer seen on this property.

2020 whitetail deer hunting lease located in Uvalde County. Private and not far from the amenities of Uvalde. On 75 acres and you would be the only Hunter hunting this acreage. This is not a year around lease, Hunting season only. U would have access to set up and fill feeders prior to sea...

Comment

Working...
                            X