Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like we are headed to CStat in the morning to grab lunch at the Chicken and then do a little tailgating... it'll be the first experience for the little one and I am super pumped. Win or lose it'll be a great day! Win and its a win win...

Comment

The thing about flippers, is they are likely to flip (again).

Is Chicken Oil still open? Always really liked that place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
        LOL, as of now is 3-1 with only loss to Auburn?

As of now I'm sticking with my Willie didn't recruit you theory
        No, just stating facts. 4-8,5-7, 7-6 are his first 3 seasons at Tulane. 3-1 has his record at 19-21. I wasn’t a d1 prospect and if I were I wouldn’t consider Tulane.

Do you not like facts?

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
          Looks like we are headed to CStat in the morning to grab lunch at the Chicken and then do a little tailgating... it'll be the first experience for the little one and I am super pumped. Win or lose it'll be a great day! Win and its a win win...

It’s gonna be a win-win [emoji106]

Comment

[ATTACH]973020[/ATTACH]

Originally posted by burntorange bowhunter View Post
            somebody hasn't looked at the team recruiting rankings. Texas is ahead in 20 and 21.

Texas has better receivers currently.

Yep. He mad.

Sent from my sm-g973u using tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drbonner View Post
              No, just stating facts. 4-8,5-7, 7-6 are his first 3 seasons at Tulane. 3-1 has his record at 19-21. I wasn’t a d1 prospect and if I were I wouldn’t consider Tulane.

Do you not like facts?
              I like football the game. I'm not a fanboy and I admittedly don't study any team's historical data much. Knew they struggled when he got there and know he's won 8 out of his last 10. I probably won't talk to him til after the season but I'll let him know Dr Bonner thinks he sux

Comment

I like football the game. I'm not a fanboy and I admittedly don't study any team's historical data much. Knew they struggled when he got there and know he's won 8 out of his last 10. I probably won't talk to him til after the season but I'll let him know Dr Bonner thinks he sux

He can’t sleep at night now wondering. Go ahead and let him know![emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                  No hook here. Y’all got a good one.

I wasn’t including you in the bait takers ..

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                    He can’t sleep at night now wondering. Go ahead and let him know![emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
                    . I think he’s on here, goes by fcscoachsuxinbcs

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                      That dude is a stone cold stud.
                      He is an awesome young man. He has a twin that had to medically retire and is helping coach. Very proud of them!

Comment

Did I say he sucked? No, I said he was a great fcs level coach, but is an average fbs coach. Can he win at Tulane? Sure. He’s won some games, but lost more in his time there. Don’t take discussion personally and sull up. I made a statement/observation supported by facts.

Comment

Anyone going to midnight yell? . Post a pic if you can . .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Utah/USC might be a barn burner

Comment

Originally posted by Jet Black View Post
                              He’s still slow, but Herman obviously knows how to use big slow receivers (LJH). Maybe he’s going to play TE

Aggy minister of info has him top 10 in state.
                              Called him and demas and other wr the best recruit position group in aggy history.
                              Bet he falls now that hes flipped though.
                              But keep spinnin it like jimbo didnt really want him.
                              Cant make this up
                              [emoji23]
                              Ok cool, hookem

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post

Aggy minister of info has him top 10 in state.
                                Called him and demas and other wr the best recruit position group in aggy history.
                                Bet he falls now that hes flipped though.
                                But keep spinnin it like jimbo didnt really want him.
                                Cant make this up
                                [emoji23]
                                Ok cool, hookem

Chill out doughnut! I don’t recall seeing anyone say Jimbo didn’t want him. He’s a prima donna like every other recruit and you can’t count on them staying anywhere. When he flips again, then what?

Comment

Working...
                                X