Most of us have been in this situation. 🤢

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
    Wait til you have to pull rotten pieces of a calf from inside the live mama cow. Not sure if it’s any worse than what you’ve described. But you gotta get slimed dealing with the former. Even with shoulder length gloves.
    Started my working career on a pig farm at 13 years old.... I hate those shoulder length gloves. After being shoulder deep in pig pu ss,

Three kids later, diapers have never bothered me

Comment

This is funny! I remember you throwing up when Barrett pooped himself (at 3 during potty training not an infant in a diaper). Still makes me laugh! Yes, I know that's mean!

And you forgot about when you almost got sick when I was 8 1/2 months pregnant with Barrett and Austyn threw up in her bed. I cleaned the puke while you cleaned the kid. Fun times! I'm glad to be past the potty training phases and now hope they never puke again!

Comment

Originally posted by Erin View Post
        This is funny! I remember you throwing up when Barrett pooped himself (at 3 during potty training not an infant in a diaper). Still makes me laugh! Yes, I know that's mean!

And you forgot about when you almost got sick when I was 8 1/2 months pregnant with Barrett and Austyn threw up in her bed. I cleaned the puke while you cleaned the kid. Fun times! I'm glad to be past the potty training phases and now hope they never puke again!

Women never forget anything. I love how the memory is down to the number of weeks pregnant. My wife does the same thing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
          Women never forget anything. I love how the memory is down to the number of weeks pregnant. My wife does the same thing!

I only remember because it was on our wedding anniversary when that happened!

Comment

I was the first lucky recipient of my sons pee, poop and projectile vomit ��. Never phased me, I just kept on with my mission. But then, I have a cast iron stomach too. I could eat a plate of spaghetti while gutting a deer, not much bothers me. Lol

Comment

Gutting animal and smelling dead people have never bothered me.
              Baby diapers will make me vomit everytime!!!!! Yuck.
              I almost gagged watching the video, but it was dang funny
              Same here lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Erin View Post

I had honestly forgotten about both of those.

Comment

Working...
                X