This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2020 College Football - Week 4

Crazy outcomes last week. Let's not do that any more.

I don't see anyway we beat Bama with our "hot" offense. Defense can only do so much.

Comment

Opening day of bow season....watch or hunt?.....

Good thing its on at 11am....Might have to fire up a blood mary

Comment

Bama 45
        Ags 10

The reason we actually score 10 points is because it’s late in the 4th quarter and they’re ready to go home.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
          Bama 45
          Ags 10

The reason we actually score 10 points is because it’s late in the 4th quarter and they’re ready to go home.
          Mond likes to pad his stats when we're losing

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
            Mond likes to pad his stats when we're losing
            That’s the truth and he’s an All American in practice, because no one hits him. I think he’s scared and panics under pressure. Jimbo should let our defense tee off on his *** during practice.

Comment

Since the Texas game plan doesn't include tackling, I'm not sure this week ends up any better than the last. Sure, it may include a W, but GP will have something to say about that.

Comment

2020 College Football - Week 4

Alright time to get back at it no excuses let’s see what happens after getting punched in the mouth.

Gonna need to focus on MB holding on to the ball to long, clearly secondary scheme, and catching the ball.

We get that buttoned up we should be in most games atleast.

LETS GEAUX

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Last edited by drop dead fred; 09-28-2020, 09:07 AM.

Comment

That’s the truth and he’s an All American in practice, because no one hits him. I think he’s scared and panics under pressure. Jimbo should let our defense tee off on his *** during practice.
                  Agree. He's shown what he is, a low B/high C grade D1 qb.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                    Agree. He's shown what he is, a low B/high C grade D1 qb.
                    Someone posted on Texags that maybe they could move the Sully Statue to the end zone, he’s pretty good at finding that.

Comment

I saw a lot of the 2019 Texas problems still hanging around in 2020. I really shouldn't be too surprised. Weak fundamentals on defense, inconsistent effort throughout the game, special teams screw-ups. Can we get better and stay better? is the big question for me.

imo, We should be better on defense, based on our personnel. I know we're thin/limited at LB, but we have some decent depth everywhere else.

Comment

Not sure how Texas squeaked out with a win in Lubbock but I'm glad they found a way. Over the past few years it's seemed that Texas is always on the wrong end of the wishy washy games, maybe this is a little sign that they are potentially a different team this year.

I think Texas will have a better showing this week but I do have some concerns about our O-Line and the potential of looking ahead to the OU game and not focusing on the task at hand. I trust Sam wont let the second of those options happen but he cant step in and play O-line.

Comment

Someone posted on Texags that maybe they could move the Sully Statue to the end zone, he’s pretty good at finding that.
                          LMAO! Sad but true. Thank the good lord it's his last season in an Aggie uniform

Comment

Looks like Texas opened up at -13.5

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              Looks like Texas opened up at -13.5
                              Take TCU and the points. I'm guessing it will be somewhat low scoring.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 09-28-2020, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X