Where are all the Trail Cam Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chronotrigger View Post
    Near Milam/Williamson Co line. Any ideas on age?
    Looks 5 to me. Kinda far pictures, those 1s are awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
      It ain't just trail cam pics. It's dead deer pics too. Lots of tbhers killing studs that the green screen never sees.
      Yep and for good reason.. Won't ever happen..
      I personally know 2 TBH'ers who have lost 2 separate leases, to others on this very site, for sharing pics and too much info.. One of them I bought equipment from... I heard the entire story first hand.. Real $h!tty deal too..
      TBH busy bodies will hunt your place down and yank it out from under you, if possible.. Be careful.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
        Yep and for good reason.. Won't ever happen..
        I personally know 2 TBH'ers who have lost 2 separate leases, to others on this very site, for sharing pics and too much info.. One of them I bought equipment from... I heard the entire story first hand.. Real $h!tty deal too..
        TBH busy bodies will hunt your place down and yank it out from under you, if possible.. Be careful.
        Wow! Well that could definitely have something to do with it.... pretty chitty if you ask me!

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
          This website has changed a bunch over the years. I still enjoy it. Lots more folks with different views the last few years.

^^^^^^this hit the nail on the head. I hardly ever get on here anymore. Too much BS sometimes.^^^^^^^^

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Maybe this has something to do with it? I posted awhile back about what we do on our LF ranch/lease and that we have been successful with it. It was an honest and truthful post and this was your response to my post which simply stated what has worked with us.

"Oh good lord with the " we have a 16K acre pasture,
            control 9k acres, pounded culls for 13 years, culling LF works " Roll eyes.

Does not really encourage folks to want to share information - not trying to start anything - just responding to your question -

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
              Lease rules for me big dog. I would love to share, but I would love to keep my lease too.
              What kind of deer lease rule is that lol!!!

Comment

The buck I posted last night. Here he is just now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Huntingfool View Post
                  Maybe this has something to do with it? I posted awhile back about what we do on our LF ranch/lease and that we have been successful with it. It was an honest and truthful post and this was your response to my post which simply stated what has worked with us.

"Oh good lord with the " we have a 16K acre pasture,
                  control 9k acres, pounded culls for 13 years, culling LF works " Roll eyes.

Does not really encourage folks to want to share information - not trying to start anything - just responding to your question -
                  And I'll respond to yours since you've decided to troll... maybe I should have written the question in crayon?

Would that have helped?? .. it was a actually pretty simple question, had zero to do with management. I simply asked where the TC pics were. Pretty obvious you got your feelings hurt on a post from a month ago ��.

We obviously have different views of management, mine is backed with millions of dollars in studies and Thesis Papers, PHD's to boot... yours is backed because you said it was with zero scientific evidence

If you're gonna jump in a thread there cowboys at least stay on track. I was looking for pictures of HF/LF/ NF deer..... not an argument with a butthurt wanna be biologist...
                  Last edited by Mexico; 10-24-2020, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                    The buck I posted last night. Here he is just now.

He is absolutely beautiful!

Comment

Wellll, I don't know about that.Click image for larger version

Name:	RCNX0017.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	24636191

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                        Wellll, I don't know about that.[ATTACH]1024955[/ATTACH]
                        My eyes are terrible, do I see a bunch of kickers?

Comment

I haven’t seen as many LIVE deer this year as I’ve seen in past years. I used to see does right over my yard fence once or twice a week during summer but not this year. Saw three dead does on the side of the road in one month within a half mile of my house this summer though. All I got on my mineral blocks this spring and summer were immature bucks and does. Lots and lots of frickin hog pics though. We have more hogs than deer now IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                            And I'll respond to yours since you've decided to troll... maybe I should have written the question in crayon?

Would that have helped?? .. it was a actually pretty simple question, had zero to do with management. I simply asked where the TC pics were. Pretty obvious you got your feelings hurt on a post from a month ago ��.

We obviously have different views of management, mine is backed with millions of dollars in studies and Thesis Papers, PHD's to boot... yours is backed because you said it was with zero scientific evidence

If you're gonna jump in a thread there cowboys at least stay on track. I was looking for pictures of HF/LF/ NF deer..... not an argument with a butthurt wanna be biologist...
                            So there you go - You just answered your own question on this thread you started as to why more people do not post their deer on here - I am no troll - go check my post on the Around the Campfire forum - yeah we are wanna be biologist - we do it without spending millions LOL
                            Last edited by Huntingfool; 10-24-2020, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Here is one of our bucks I haven’t shared. Really love the frame on this guy. Hoping to get some better hard horned pics of him this weekend.

I have shared a few of our other bucks on here as well. Im with you, I really enjoy seeing other folks trail cam pics. We are fortunate enough to own our place and don’t have much to worry about in the form of losing the pasture. But, I definitely understand why some folks are hesitant to post pics.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Adjustments.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	24636193

Comment

Originally posted by Huntingfool View Post
                                So there you go - You just answered your own question on this thread you started as to why more people do not post their deer on here -
                                You gonna be ok? Your feeling hurt and cant stay in your own lane? Simple thread and the fools of TBH can't stay in there lane

Comment

Working...
                                X