Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent

Comment

Sent all 5 smakaroos through Paypal. Congrats!

Comment

Exhibition match at Payne's Valley is on Golf Channel right now. First public course that Tiger has designed.

Comment

Pay pal sent

Comment

Paypaled, well done

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
              Lee Westwood is actually in the field this week

Lee Westwood is tied for the lead at the Scottish Open with Si Woo Kim and others!

I know of at least one person who still has to send in his Ol’ Abe for the United States Open, as opposed to The Open.

Comment

The Renaissance Club, North Berwick, Scotland is where it is being played. Looks like a great course. Just watched some guy putt from about 20 ft. Played it out about 8 ft. to the right of the hole and missed it 12 ft to the left and short!

Poulter just missed from 2.5 ft and ii could hear how bad it sounded herein Tuscaloosa. In the background I thought I heard Moser saying “it’s still your turn” and laughing

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                  Lee Westwood is tied for the lead at the Scottish Open with Si Woo Kim and others!

I know of at least one person who still has to send in his Ol’ Abe for the United States Open, as opposed to The Open.
                  Westwood is on fire right now! -9 through 16.

Does look cold over there in Scotland.

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
                    Westwood is on fire right now! -9 through 16.

Does look cold over there in Scotland.
                    We should have a mini tournament and see how long he stays at the top if ABCDJ takes him

The weather would be better if a gentle Lubbock zephyr started blowing in from the sea!

Comment

Senioritis is real.

Comment

The Renaissance Club, North Berwick, Scotland is where it is being played. Looks like a great course. Just watched some guy putt from about 20 ft. Played it out about 8 ft. to the right of the hole and missed it 12 ft to the left and short!

Poulter just missed from 2.5 ft and ii could hear how bad it sounded herein Tuscaloosa. In the background I thought I heard Moser saying “it’s still your turn” and laughing
                        I'm surprised the limeys didn't cancel golf all together after the kung flu scared the little twits into cancelling their "almost major" a few months back!

Poulter could never miss enough putts to suit me. If golf channel had a 4 hour special of Poulter, Garcia, and Dechambeau, missing putts, hitting crap in the water, and driving oscar bravo.....I'd watch it beginning to end and record it.

Comment

PayPal sent, sorry for delay!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X