X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Wake and BC is at 4:30 central?
    That's what I saw and was like wth? I'm assuming it's due to travel plans regarding the hurricane

Comment

Ah. Probably so.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
        remember the name … Pooka Williams , he's a game changer Watched this kid in HS and he's electric when on the field. He can take it to the house anytime he touches the football. Unfortunately his eligibility is considered "game to game" due to academic clearing house issues. LSU passed on him fearing he wouldn't qualify. Kansas hired a well respected HS coach from NOLA several years ago as they are signing very nice talent from the Crescent City.

Pooka was the 2017 Mr. Football in Louisiana. He played in 5 playoff games his Sr. year and rushed for 1,384 yards and 14 touchdowns, including three 300-yard games . FYI - Williams finished with 259 more rushing yards and 13 more touchdowns in 2017 than Leonard Fournette had in his senior season at St. Augustine in 2013.

Pooka's team lost in the Class 5A State title game, as he ended his senior season with 3,118 rushing yards and 38 touchdowns.
        Pooka was a stud on the field. Just not in the classroom. Too bad for him and Lsu.

Comment

If y’all are so inclined, say a prayer for my nephew. Tore his ACL for the third time in three years. Back up WR for the Pokes. His name is Tracin. He is a tough kid but this is taking a toll on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
            remember the name … Pooka Williams , he's a game changer Watched this kid in HS and he's electric when on the field. He can take it to the house anytime he touches the football. Unfortunately his eligibility is considered "game to game" due to academic clearing house issues. LSU passed on him fearing he wouldn't qualify. Kansas hired a well respected HS coach from NOLA several years ago as they are signing very nice talent from the Crescent City.

Pooka was the 2017 Mr. Football in Louisiana. He played in 5 playoff games his Sr. year and rushed for 1,384 yards and 14 touchdowns, including three 300-yard games . FYI - Williams finished with 259 more rushing yards and 13 more touchdowns in 2017 than Leonard Fournette had in his senior season at St. Augustine in 2013.

Pooka's team lost in the Class 5A State title game, as he ended his senior season with 3,118 rushing yards and 38 touchdowns.

Would’ve been so nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Purple Baylor coach couldn’t carry this man’s jock.

Comment

Originally posted by Fig View Post
                If y’all are so inclined, say a prayer for my nephew. Tore his ACL for the third time in three years. Back up WR for the Pokes. His name is Tracin. He is a tough kid but this is taking a toll on him.
                That is tough. Prayers sent

Comment

Originally posted by Clark View Post
                  Vegas has Auburn a 10 point favorite over #12 LSU.
                  Seems high.

Auburn’s revamped O line didn’t get push against Washington.
                  RB is undecided, seems Gus has trust issues with his better young backs.
                  And he crapped the bed last year in BR after being up 20-0.

This one has been circled on my calendar since last year’s collapse.

War **** Eagle!
                  [ATTACH]924318[/ATTACH]
                  Grew up a HUGE LSU fan but with my money going to Auburn all I can say is ………...WAR **** EAGLE!!!!!! Next week is all about LSU again...….lol!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
                    Serious question. How can he be game to game? I would think you either qualify or you don't? If he wasn't academically qualified, how could they offer him?

I've never heard of this scenario before so that's why I'm asking.
                    That’s the $64,000 question surrounding Kansas football. I agree it sounds very fishy as I too have never heard of this before. Local media and sportswriters have questioned HC David Beaty multiple times. His response continues to be Pooka’s availability/eligibility will be a game to game decision.

Pooka was dressed out, on the sidelines, and ready to play vs. Nicholls State 2 weeks ago. Kansas lost the game at home in OT which was a huge embarrassment to the University and B12 Conference. Pooka played last week at Central Michigan going off for 125 yds on 13 carries. The victory was Kansas’ first road win in 46 games and 9 years. Pooka had TD runs of 20 and 41 yds. while receiving the “game ball”.

At this weeks coaches press conference, Beaty said Pooka will play this Saturday vs. Rutgers but he could not guarantee Pooka would play next weekend or the rest of the season. Watching this kid play is worth the price of admission as he will put butts in the seats. Just some weird circumstances which has not been shared with the public.

I’ll update the CFB thread if I find out anymore info

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                      Grew up a HUGE LSU fan but with my money going to Auburn all I can say is ………...WAR **** EAGLE!!!!!! Next week is all about LSU again...….lol!!!
                      Gotta learn to compartmentalize, man!

Communicate joy to offspring over school's success. However, no need to actively root for AU unless your child is actually on the football field. If in band, can say band won halftime If in pep squad or whatnot, say how spirited they looked, for instance.

You're welcome.

Geaux (LSU) Tigers!!

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post

You can do like my Aggie wife and wear her A&M jersey and her LSU jacket whenever those 2 play! She just cheers for whoever has the ball at the time!![emoji23]

Win either way like that I guess??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It's like some folks have never heard a locker room speech?

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                            it's like some folks have never heard a locker room speech?

lmao!!

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                              It's like some folks have never heard a locker room speech?
                              You would just never understand! So don’t try!

Comment

and just to shed some light on the situation, they LOST the game!?

Signature loss? Is there such a thing?

Comment

Working...
                                X