Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wow.

Comment

Why wouldn't he just retire and fade away?

Why would they hire a low-life goober like him?

Comment

Wow. that ISD is the Dallas cowboys of the high school scene.

Comment

Lake Cypress boosters should be happy.

Comment

Good for both parties!
            Great coach that will rebuild his reputation.
            Those that have read indepth about the Baylor fiasco know that he was the scapegoat for a deeper issue.
            He admitted he made mistakes, but nothing near what was reported.. The school and media hung him out to dry for self serving reasons.
            Haters gonna hate.
            He will rise above it all if given the opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by FowlTrouble View Post
              Good for both parties!
              Those that have read indepth about the Baylor fiasco know that he was the scapegoat for a deeper issue.
              He admitted he made mistakes, but nothing near what was reported.. The school and media hung him out to dry for self serving reasons.
              Haters gonna hate.
              I agree

Comment

Good for both parties!
                Haters gonna hate.
                Wow is all I have to say. You cant really believe that?

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                  Wow is all I have to say. You cant really believe that?
                  Umm, yes i actually do. Let me guess, you actually believe what youve read in mainstream reports and what the BOR wants you to believe?
                  This is much deeper than a head coach at fault. Why do you think they paid him multi million dollars in his departure?

Comment

Anything for a W.

Sad
                    Last edited by Bayouboy; 05-24-2019, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Umm, yes i actually do. Let me guess, you actually believe what youve read in mainstream reports and what the BOR wants you to believe?
                      This is much deeper than a head coach at fault. Why do you think they paid him multi million dollars in his departure?

Oh I think all involve were guilty and most were fired or got the heck out of dodge. Just go read the "text transcripts" between Briles and assistants. He was just as involved as the rest of the school. They had to pay him to keep him quiet. He would have and could have opened the can of worms.

Comment

They paid him millions to save more millions. That’s not proof of his innocence.

Comment

Pretty surprising, thought he was done for sure. Pretty brave move by the school district ...

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                            Oh I think all involve were guilty and most were fired or got the heck out of dodge. Just go read the "text transcripts" between Briles and assistants. He was just as involved as the rest of the school. They had to pay him to keep him quiet. He would have and could have opened the can of worms.
                            Pay him to keep quiet for what? Outing the real culprits???? You proved my point.
                            He knew he was the scapegoat and could never clear his name. He couldve fought it tooth and nail but imo knew it was a fruitless attempt. He was not blameless by a longshot, but if u think he made the final decisions you are misinformed.
                            Baylor has much deeper issues that have still not been remedied.

Art Briles was and IS a good man, despite what you have read and want to believe.

Comment

If he was that good a man he wouldn’t have stood still long enough to be the skapegoat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X