• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice W

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Helluva changeup by Fields...glad to see him coming around...

https://twitter.com/11point7podcast/...675004935?s=21

Weird how on Tapatalk how the twitter embedding shows the video and tweets but in Safari it just posts a link to said tweet.

Comment

we got "yard" tickets to DBU and A&M next tuesday, ive only been there once and we had real seats, should we take our own chairs to "the yard?"

Comment

Nice win. I fell asleep. One more win and it's a successful trip to Palo Alto.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
            we got "yard" tickets to DBU and A&M next tuesday, ive only been there once and we had real seats, should we take our own chairs to "the yard?"
            Get there early - if I remember correctly there's only one area along the first base line. Not sure about chairs.

I hope the weather cooperates! We are going as well.

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
              Get there early - if I remember correctly there's only one area along the first base line. Not sure about chairs.

I hope the weather cooperates! We are going as well.
              thanks we will try. i just saw that childress was out for the season, my oldest got to pitch to him this summer when he was in town doing some lessons in forney. he is a great kid.

he told us about frizzell hitting a HR on him his junior year at forney

Comment

Really liking the Horn's grit by scoring runs late when they need to. I would love to take 3 out of 4 from Stanford.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                  Really liking the Horn's grit by scoring runs late when they need to. I would love to take 3 out of 4 from Stanford.
                  They have shown some grit! 2 or 3 would be awesome on the road at the farm!

Comment

Here...

Comment

Watching Tech and The *******s tonight Great night for baseball.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        Here...

Was supposed to be there tonight, but ended up not being able to go. Ags need to step it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tech up 4-1 bottom of 6. Great Raider pitching tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by SoTXAg06 View Post
                            Was supposed to be there tonight, but ended up not being able to go. Ags need to step it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Aggies trying to elevate everything... horrible hitting...
                            And terrible fielding early on...

Kiddo having fun though

Comment

Micah Dallas pitching.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Dang. Just checked the live stats. Elder got rocked.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X