Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oktx View Post
    Sweet baby Rays wing sauce is good. The BBQ sauce is not. IMO.

Ok thanks...

Comment

Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken

Originally posted by Fordnandez View Post
      What are yall calling a small bottle? Also just to confirm, you put the chicken breast in there frozen?

I just used a 16oz bottle golf the SBR buffalo wing sauce but I’ve slept since then. They only had the one choice in it. I might have bought two. That being said it won’t go to waste if you bought one extra.

Chicken will take longer to cook down to shred if it is frozen. Your choice. Mine was not frozen.

Comment

I like to do the same but throw a few ounces of cream cheese in there with it.

Comment

We do this. We added a diced onion.

Comment

Trying TONIGHT!

Comment

Been awhile but in the name of variety, the wife requested these this weekend and **** they are as good as we remembered... Good stuff Nan!

Comment

Will try this soon. We have been on a Buffalo chicken kick lately, so this will be perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What can u use instead of the ranch packet, wife can't eat that stuff.

Comment

You can do it without it. It just adds a little more tang. I’d add the cream cheese like recommended above to the Buffalo sauce and then the chicken

Comment

Seeing this last night I thought I’d do it for lunch today.
                      I did this with 4 chicken breasts , ranch packet, H-E-B flying saucy wing sauce, and it was done in 2.5 hours (chicken thawed completely.) at the end I stirred in some non fat plain Greek yogurt (instead of cream cheese) for a little creaminess and extra protein. So good! Will definitely be making this for hunters this coming season.

Comment

Working...
                      X