No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Macie, hope you have been doing great at home. I always wish you the best and I hope you have great week! Sending more prayers your way.

Comment

Sending a prayer up this morning...

Comment

Good morning Macie!

Prayers for all involved

Comment

Good afternoon angel, still praying and constantly in our heart and thoughts!!
          Get better Brian and Bless your entire family<><

Comment

Praying for you Macie girl!

Brian, how is she doing?

Comment

Hi Macie hope your having a great day. Hope your feeling better too dad

Comment

Macie I pray your daddy is feeling better now. I hope you have been feeling better yourself. I can not wait for the day when you wake up fully and go and play. I pray you open your eyes, speak to your family, hug them all, and asked what all the fuss has been about. I thank God for your healing and full recovery and I ask that it be soon. Thank you Jesus Christ for healing Macie from the crown of her head to the soles of her feet inside and outside of her body, amen. I pray that you have wonderful night of rest and a very blessed everyday. Take care sweet girl and know that many many people are praying for your healing and your family and that you all have a special place in our hearts. With lots of love, hugs, and prayers goodnight and God bless

Comment

Prayers continue. Can't tell you how many times Macie crosses my mind, and every time I petition God on her behalf. I know He has a plan for her and her family through this.

Comment

Good Morning Sweetheart! He sent us some rain here in Kerrville and it has truly been a blessing. HE also brought you to the world as you have been a blessing to all of us! We grow stronger with HIM because of you! You Macie, are a blessing!

Comment

Still praying!

Comment

Good morning Macie! Praying for you and your family!

Comment

Hey Macie, checking in on you and your Dad. Praying y'all have a great day!

Comment

Still praying Macie, its a wonderful rainy day today!

Comment

Originally posted by GYWOOD View Post
                              Still praying Macie, its a wonderful rainy day today!
                              X2 Hope you have a wonderful week Macie!

Comment

Macie, praying for you and your dad! God Bless you both.

Comment

Working...
                                X