Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

LRGV Teniente 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MasterOfNothing View Post
    Same here. They denied my request for the 9th-13th and only gave me 11th-13th. So some of ya'll will have a headstart! Good luck to everyone.
    Same here. Just started a new role at work that’s kicking my ***. So I’ll be hunting a bit with my son and otherwise huddled up at the hotel trying to keep my head above water. Then my other sons got a high school football playoff game Saturday afternoon. So our times limited

Looking forward to however much we can get out there and meeting some of y’all!

Comment

Come on felas!? There's gotta be some updates for day one of the hunt...I'll be there tmrw morn to join the fun. See ya'll tmrw.

Comment

Good luck yall!

Comment

We are headed out shortly.
          I guess no reports from anyone? Too busy packing out I’m sure.
          Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by gburk View Post
            We are headed out shortly.
            I guess no reports from anyone? Too busy packing out I’m sure.
            Good luck!
            I just got here. A little breezy right now.

Comment

It sure got calm later this afternoon. No way i was sneaking up on anything, had I seen something. Which we did not.

Comment

Had a chance to take two does today. One at 15 yds the other at 25. I decided to give them a pass. Mosquitoes started coming out in the evening. See you all tmrw.

Comment

Good luck today. I'll be there end of January for rifle exotic.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Comment

Passed on a 4pt and a 6pt this morning. I spotted a nilgai, but I couldn't close the distance fast enough. But I found where he beds and where he's eating recently. I'll see if I can make it happen!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Nice work MasterOfNothing, get him!
                      I drew on a cow this morning at 50, she was grunting all morning and then stepped out with a couple others. She busted me when I crept forward about a foot for the shot.
                      Had a bull feed out behind me at 40. He was protected by brush and caught my wind while I was trying to get a shot. Really thought they’d be feeding into wind like I saw them doing at LANWR.
                      This tall grass is tough!

Comment

Will someone bring me my snake gaiters from my truck?! Just had a 6-8’ rattle bug as fat as my calf cruise by in the grass. He left after looking at me for an uncomfortably long time.

Comment

MasterOfNothing, sent you a PM
                          Hope you got that guy!

Comment

Originally posted by CenTex62 View Post
                            Will someone bring me my snake gaiters from my truck?! Just had a 6-8’ rattle bug as fat as my calf cruise by in the grass. He left after looking at me for an uncomfortably long time.

That’s why I don’t want to go solo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent an arrow just under a cow this morning. I had my 40 and 60 trees and I figured she was at 50, she wasn’t. Didn’t see a single deer, which was weird, but had close encounters with four cows and a bull with about half a dozen more seen. Wish we could hunt tomorrow after this front blows in. Had a great weekend, can’t wait until next year! Good luck to everyone and the rest of your seasons!

Comment

Anyone going this week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X