• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good...................

Comment

Pray.

Comment

I hope there is something in here that can actually prove fraud.

HOWEVER, I have a high level of doubt just due to the fact that they filed it ON A HOLIDAY before a LONG HOLIDAY WEEKEND. We have learned how data dumps occur on weekends and holidays so they become non-events.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post

HOWEVER, I have a high level of doubt just due to the fact that they filed it ON A HOLIDAY before a LONG HOLIDAY WEEKEND. We have learned how data dumps occur on weekends and holidays so they become non-events.
          Yeah, we have a lot of you on here unfortunately .
          How about stand tall and keep your negativity to yourself.
          When it's all over then **** and moan.
          You experts always want to tell the the greatest legal minds, what they should or shouldn't do.
          Doubt is a disease and people like you spread it like wildfire.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post

There is an issue with TIME in the matter.
            You take your shots when you can.
            I don't believe it will sit on someones desk somewhere and be forgotten.

Comment

I don’t believe these suits will be criminal in nature this time.

It’s just the beginning. I believe there will be more suits filed.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
                I don’t believe these suits will be criminal in nature this time.

It’s just the beginning. I believe there will be more suits filed.
                I think you're correct on both counts. The current filing states that it is a civil action -- and, in fact, points out in the document itself that -- as a civil action -- requires only a "preponderance of the evidence" to be proven to prevail in the case.

It does name Gov. Kemp and Sec. of State Raffensberger as defendants. There is certainly nothing to prevent successive criminal proceedings against those officials and others for their conduct surrounding the events.

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
                  I think you're correct on both counts. The current filing states that it is a civil action -- and, in fact, points out in the document itself that -- as a civil action -- requires only a "preponderance of the evidence" to be proven to prevail in the case.

It does name Gov. Kemp and Sec. of State Raffensberger as defendants. There is certainly nothing to prevent successive criminal proceedings against those officials and others for their conduct surrounding the events.
                  In my personal opinion, they violated their own election rules and invalidated their election with how they handled the mail in ballots and the election software. They bypassed the state legislature and therefore rendered this election illegitimate.

Everything else there is fluff to me and adds to the preponderance of the evidence that funny business was going on.

Any hard evidence to prove fraud need not be applied to her filing yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
                    In my personal opinion, they violated their own election rules and invalidated their election with how they handled the mail in ballots and the election software. They bypassed the state legislature and therefore rendered this election illegitimate.

Everything else there is fluff to me and adds to the preponderance of the evidence that funny business was going on.

Any hard evidence to prove fraud need not be applied to her filing yesterday.
                    Agreed. The officials' own declarations of procedures clearly violate the legislature's stated rules for handling the mail-in ballots and provide an open-and-shut case to invalidate the election, it appears to me.

I'm only about two-thirds of the way through the filing right now, but there is plenty of factual evidence presented in the form of sworn affidavits from eyewitnesses to the handling of ballots, the counting methods, phony "burst pipe" scenario.

And that's without even getting into the treatment of ballot dumps and the fact that more mail-in ballots were counted than were sent out. It's also leaving out the foreign interference aspect surrounding Dominion, and the lack of security of the software, the missing thumb drives full of votes, the "impossibility" of whole pristine batches of ballots coming in with only Biden marked "perfectly" as if by a machine, which a poll watcher said she had never seen the likes of in 20 years of working elections.

Plot definitely thickened with this filing.

Comment

I don't think this is even the Kraken. The Kraken is being caged up and don't think we will ever see it. I believe it's going to go like this. There going to show the Kraken and give the corruption a chance to step down or go to jail. I really think Trump had something else put in place that we will never know about, just to smart of a man.
                      Last edited by Johnson; 11-26-2020, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnson View Post
                        I don't think this is even the Kraken. The Kraken is being caged up and don't think we will ever see it. I believe it's going to go like this. There going to show the Kraken and give the corruption a chance to step down or go to jail. I really think Trump had something else put in place that we will never know about, just to smart of a man.
                        But but but, he needs to show us something

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                          Yeah, we have a lot of you on here unfortunately .

How about stand tall and keep your negativity to yourself.

When it's all over then **** and moan.

You experts always want to tell the the greatest legal minds, what they should or shouldn't do.

Doubt is a disease and people like you spread it like wildfire.

On the other hand some don’t blindly follow like sheep either.

There’s nothing wrong with questioning everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                            On the other hand some don’t blindly follow like sheep either.

There’s nothing wrong with questioning everything.

I question everything, more so than most by a longshot.
                            We have 2 choices right now, 3 if you try and sit on your azz and be neutral.
                            You're either for what Trump is trying to do or your not.
                            If you are, then get with the program.
                            Question all you want, but until you know something, quit casting doubt on everything.
                            People are already on the verge of giving up, and we don't know anything, so I don't see how any of it does anyone any good.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                              I question everything, more so than most by a longshot.

We have 2 choices right now, 3 if you try and sit on your azz and be neutral.

You're either for what Trump is trying to do or your not.

If you are, then get with the program.

Question all you want, but until you know something, quit casting doubt on everything.

People are already on the verge of giving up, and we don't know anything, so I don't see how any of it does anyone any good.

That’s an ignorant statement. I’m 100% behind Trump and his legal team. But I’m tired of all the kooky stuff and sensationalism. I don’t believe they owe me anything but stop it with the clickbait sensationalism.

Just get it done.

Comment

Working...
                              X