Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Trump pardon Assange and Snowden?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am about 51% yes at this moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Laszlo View Post
      How so?

Assange help expose evil people

He didn’t do anything wrong or get anyone killed besides risking his own and families life by doing what he did —-innocent Pardon

Snowden is a black hat, he’s the engineer behind how the deep state sets up their comms via whatever way possible —treason

(Informational War)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Since it is even being brought up for consideration that either of these two be pardoned it looks like Obama was a man before his time in commuting the sentence of Manning.

Without Manning, there'd be no Assange or Snowden

But then...
        “Mr. Snowden fled into the arms of an adversary, and has sought refuge in a country that most recently made a concerted effort to undermine confidence in our democracy.”

Comment

Shat just got real!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
            Coincidence that FBI acknowledge they've had Seth Richs computer since his untimely murder, It's also important to note, it is alleged Seth Rich is the one that leaked info to Asange.

Hmmm.

Comment

Hope he did so in exchange for "the goods."

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                Coincidence that FBI acknowledge they've had Seth Richs computer since his untimely murder, It's also important to note, it is alleged Seth Rich is the one that leaked info to Asange.

Hmmm.
                Wonder how Hillary is doing this morning?

Comment

Anybody reporting this besides this random twitter account? I hope it's true but can't find anything at all, even on Duckduckgo.

Comment

Over on the Q thread, it's being reported as "fake news"... source supposedly said his source for the announcement was wrong... Who the heck knows...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      Over on the Q thread, it's being reported as "fake news"... source supposedly said his source for the announcement was wrong... Who the heck knows...
                      I was skeptical when I could only find that one source on twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                        Ya, I'm seeing that on Twit now.

Just wondering if it was thrown out there for optics!

Comment

Ya, I'm seeing that on Twit now.

Just wondering if it was thrown out there for optics!
                          Thrown out to see who flinches

Comment

Originally posted by blackfoot1 View Post
                            Yes on both. Turn the whole thing into a dumpster fire and pour even more gas on It. Declassify everything from the last 40 years.
                            Sounds good to me

The swamp can overthrow a president so hell yes declassify every freakin thing out there

Comment

Originally posted by Laszlo View Post
                              Assange - No. From what I've read he released information that got good people killed. He's reckless.

Snowden - I'm torn on him. Comes off as a self-righteous moralistic prig. A narcissist. On the other hand what he released definitely started the ball rolling leading to conversations we as a free nation sorely need. Bottom line is that he did knowingly and purposely commit crimes under the espionage act. Thats very serious stuff. He could have gone about this without all the fanfare and dramatic self promotion. Consequently it has become all about him and not the content of what he released. Most Americans probably can't even give you the basic substance of the information and what it means. But they sure know all about Edward the person. Thats the problem with our society. We've become so preoccupied with personality that we have quit digging into the significance of what the real issue is and what it means.

And then theres Bradley Manning. He should have hanged.
                              If Hillary and Obama don’t have consequences for everything you wrote neither should anyone else.

Comment

Working...
                              X