No announcement yet.

Turkey Tour 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice story with a great result. Congratulations.

Comment

Just punched my third tag of the season. First bird right at fly down. Second bird at 1 pm. This bird came in at 6 pm. Favorite season of the year for me!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Just punched my third tag of the season. He gobbled very good. Came in strutting like the script read. They're finally getting right out here.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats Clay! Was beginning to think you had forgotten how to turkey hunt

Comment

Congrats Clay!!

Comment

Very nice...

Comment

Kold Blooded Killa - WTG 👍

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                  Congrats Clay! Was beginning to think you had forgotten how to turkey hunt

They’ve been tough!

Comment

Sounds like it! Awful weather this weekend for North opener. I’m not expecting much!

Comment

They are fired up on Public land in Tennessee. Looks like the weather will be deciding factor next week with 50% chance of rain all week. We are ready to roll!

Comment

Comment

Nebraska has restricted non-resident turkey tags as well.

Comment

Nebraska was several days ago. Snagged my KS tags as soon as I seen the panic and shutdown of NR license sales in other states. Probably shut it down before it’s all said and done.

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                              Nebraska was several days ago. Snagged my KS tags as soon as I seen the panic and shutdown of NR license sales in other states. Probably shut it down before it’s all said and done.

I’d bet most (all) states will follow suit.

I prolly won’t be leaving the state this year

Comment

Pulled in to camp about 9:45 tonight. There were 6 turkeys roosted in a tree about 10’ from the house. Like to **** myself when they busted right over my head.

Comment

Working...
                                X