Farmhouse table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farmhouse table

I’ve been doing so many projects since this covid stuff, but this one is my favorite so far. All I had was a picture of what design and color she wanted.
    I told her I could make it( never built a table in my life). Do I did some research and got my stuff. It’s 10’x4’, 30” tall.
    I used a Kregg jig where I put all my screws in. One of the neatest tools I’ve used. Then we laid it out to get an idea

Then we got to work
    Made the frame and the two end pieces.

Next day we knocked out the middle section and made the base

Then I sanded, put on conditioner and stained it.
    Had a hard time finding a darker stain for the other 4 boards. Finally remembered seeing people use this method on diy shows and gave it a shot ,actually burned it

After I burned those pieces I lightly brushed them down and sanded the whole table. Next day I sealed it and delivered it

If anyone wants one built, message me. If you have a picture I can probably build it. The owners wanted me to sign it, so with it being my first build I had to number it too

Look up farmhouse tables or rustic tables online. There’s many different styles. Up next is a 8’x3 1/2’ for our back porch. Will look like this, but stained

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done! I love seeing all the stuff TBHers can build!

Comment

Very impressive!!!!

Comment

Very nice table!

Comment

I ended up with some extra rough cut lumber from project around the house. This is what I was going to build looks great.

Comment

Very nice Sir!

Comment

Looks awesome!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Very Nice!

Comment

Great job!

Comment

Dang, that looks great!

Comment

Junior, I really like the table. I like your avatar more, what bow is that???

Comment

Awesome table, thanks for taking us along on the build. Like how the finish turned out, that burning really worked for you. The table looks great all by itself, but put it on your patio combined with that great view it is just outstanding.

Comment

nice

Comment

Nice. Here is one I did a few years ago. Might give you some ideas for the next one.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post
                              Junior, I really like the table. I like your avatar more, what bow is that???

Never knew she had a bow. Lol.
                              Thanks for all the compliments guys. Nooner want a table made message me. I can do smaller and different designs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X