No announcement yet.

When you gotta go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks a lot sturdier than those fold up jobs. We could have used one when we went camping for the 4th of July. Mom had one fold on her during a late night use.

Comment

That look alot more comfortable than the tree I use.

Comment

And no splinters.

Comment

LMAO<

We have one made of a metal frame chair with a real toilet seat on it .

Comment

We use to have one from an Hospital, bush hog a trail 50 yds long behind camp and after each use move it forward.

Comment

lol......love the splashguard

Comment

Originally posted by 9toes View Post
                We use to have one from an Hospital, bush hog a trail 50 yds long behind camp and after each use move it forward.
                I have one of the medical chairs also. Set it over a 5 gallon bucket while we were building camp. My buds teased me a lot about it until our permanent toilet broke. Then they wanted to know why I took it home.

Comment

Thats funny. Someone should start a thread on deer camp toilets!

Comment

Dang good ideal. I can put one of those in my next stand with a baggy to catch the poo.

Comment

we use bedside medical chair also.5 gallon bucket below,rinse clean ready for the next user.

Comment

place a propane heater or battery heater on seat for those cold days when ice is on the ring.

Comment

Pooper

Those edges in front look kinda rough. Guess it depends on how cold it is, doesn't matter much if your turtle-heading.

Comment

Lmao (turtle heading), looks good if ya gotta go bad enough anything will do

Comment

My friends uncle actually bought a port o' potty from on eof the rental places. I have to say it is top notch compared to just a toilet seat on a lawn chair frame.

Comment

like the splash guard

Comment

Working...
                                X