No announcement yet.

350 Hp Tractor Stuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you tried the 2x4 technique yet or throwing some brush under it. Lol.

That brings a whole new meaning to stuck. Good luck.

Comment

Hell just put it in reverse! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
        If you can find a lifted Chevy, you might be able to cram that piece of $$@% under a tire and get some traction
        Now that was funny

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Excavator will do it.(set up and pull with Hydraulics).. or a D6 Cat.cut a ramp in front or back drag up ramp ( might have to leave Implement there get tractor out then come back and get it out....... with blade a skilled in swamp operator......Been there done that..I was the stuck one....with a 300hp rubber trac JD...buried up to bottom of cab..Pullin a Big Chopper in Ponds and Swamps.. Happened 3 time one spring/summer I will never Forget..once Exc or Cat got on site it took about 3h to geter done...Then Days to clean up all equipment and Me and JP

Comment

Nothing a little sunshine and wind won't dry out...

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
              If you can find a lifted Chevy, you might be able to cram that piece of $$@% under a tire and get some traction
              You know how bad chili hurts comin out of yer nose??? Dangit man, yer killin me!

Comment

I feel for ya, sir. Going by the amount of 'soup' on the ground above, you've had a time of it already.
                I'm in for the pics when it comes out. I would say it would take 2 equal tractors linked up to get it to budge.

Comment

Originally posted by cva34 View Post
                  Excavator will do it.(set up and pull with Hydraulics).. or a D6 Cat.cut a ramp in front or back drag up ramp ( might have to leave Implement there get tractor out then come back and get it out....... with blade a skilled in swamp operator......Been there done that..I was the stuck one....with a 300hp rubber trac JD...buried up to bottom of cab..Pullin a Big Chopper in Ponds and Swamps.. Happened 3 time one spring/summer I will never Forget.once Exc or Cat got on site it took about 3h to geter done...Then Days to clean up all equipment and Me and JP
                  Guess you forgot the first two times lol

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                    Have you tried picking up on it while someone gasses on it

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
                    Lol you push I’ll gas it.

Comment

The next civilation will find that thing and someone will study for decades what must've happened to it.

"It got stuck" will NOT be one of their theories.

Comment

Dad always told me, once she starts spinning, just stop. your only gonna make it worse.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

If you would have had a roof rack on that thing with a shovel attached to it you could have used that shovel to dig it out! Rookie[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

well done... well done

Comment

Originally posted by redfishted View Post
                              I bet one of those Dodge duallys with the mirrors folded out could probably jerk that puppy out of there.
                              Only if it has the stacks on it too. May be rolling coal to pull that

Comment

Dang

Comment

Working...
                                X