Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2019 TBH APR Special Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bloodtrail18 View Post
    How would i describe this stock pattern when placing my order? I'd like to get this pattern but in grey/dark grey rather than the bronze/tan in the pic.

Just say you want carbon desert night but with gray and dark gray. I’m sure they’ll know what you mean.

Edit: are you talking about the top or bottom photo?
    Last edited by keatonskidmore; 01-29-2019, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      Guess I cant call to get the wife a 7-08 then
      I’m hoping it will not be an issue. We have done “custom” stuff on them before. Just suprised a short 7mm isn’t a standard in the lineup.

Comment

Order in !!!! Woohoo !!

Comment

Just placed my order.

6.5 PRC 24 inch Proof Barrel with the orange camo.

Black thread protector and action

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m on the clock as well! Super excited - not to receive my build but to see my bride face to face ��!

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
              I’m hoping it will not be an issue. We have done “custom” stuff on them before. Just suprised a short 7mm isn’t a standard in the lineup.
              Pm sent

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

May be a dumb question, but what are the pros/cons of a radial vs gill brake?

Comment

Planning on going with 7mm Mag, shooting Berger 180 VLD’s.

Would there be a barrel length and twist rate you reccomend?

Would the brake be cerokoted to match action?

Comment

was placing my order at Alamo this morning. think i heard all of you placing your orders too.

the wait is on. im worried those Proof Barrels are gonna take a while, so if your on the fence, get off and place your orders NOW!!

please

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzsaw View Post
                      was placing my order at Alamo this morning. think i heard all of you placing your orders too.

the wait is on. im worried those Proof Barrels are gonna take a while, so if your on the fence, get off and place your orders NOW!!

please

I placed mine today as well and could hear them in the background too. I bet they’re being flooded. It took 3 tries before I got the call to go through.

Comment

Update time!

First.....you guys have been keeping my front help busy today Talked to Proof, and they said to expect barrels around the first of April. So it looks like the switch is not impacting the schedule too badly. For the one-offs like the 20" 7mm mentioned in an earlier thread, they'll do them with a minimum quantity of 5. So if enough folks want a length not listed on their site, it can be done.

Comment

Robert send you a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by keatonskidmore View Post
                            Just say you want carbon desert night but with gray and dark gray. I’m sure they’ll know what you mean.

Edit: are you talking about the top or bottom photo?

What are you guys calling the bottom photo when ordering. Is it the Mesa Vertical Pattern?

Also I want a little sage green added to it.

Comment

will the
                              'one off's" slow the rest down?

Comment

I’m in for a 20” 7mm-08 Proof barrel. I’m wanting short to run with a can. I’ll call and get on the list to see if we can get 5 barrels.

Comment

Working...
                                X