Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2019 TBH APR Special Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by keatonskidmore View Post
    [ATTACH]943974[/ATTACH]
    I saw this one on AG Composite’s Instagram. Is this one doable and is it still considered a stencil-less pattern?
    Did it say what color cerakote is on that action?

Comment

Gotcha. I wasn't sure because I cannot find that pattern on their website. It's similar to their carbon desert night but the pattern is more solid if that makes sense and more vertical than horizontal. In the comments they said that stock is made for Mesa Precision Arms.
      If they won't do it, we will. Just send that photo when you place the order.

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
        No, but it looks like a different shade of tan than those on the stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
          If they won't do it, we will. Just send that photo when you place the order.
          Awesome. Thank you Robert! I'll be calling tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
            might be my choice too, i like it. im not on facebook or Instagram, old fart

Comment

The Official 2019 TBH APR Special Thread!

Originally posted by Buzzsaw View Post

Closest color I can find to it is burnt bronze.

I would like to go with this stock

And this color action

Last edited by CastAndBlast; 01-28-2019, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Is everyone trying to see the rifles on the APR Instagram page. I was on it and it crash

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzsaw View Post
                  You don't have to have an Instagram account to see it. Just to Instagram and look up Alamo Precision Rifles

Comment

Gotcha. I wasn't sure because I cannot find that pattern on their website. It's similar to their carbon desert night but the pattern is more solid if that makes sense and more vertical than horizontal. In the comments they said that stock is made for Mesa Precision Arms.
                    I see exactly what your talking about. And I like the more vertical and more solid as well. I'll also be sending in this picture with my order.

Comment

[ATTACH]943974[/ATTACH]
                      I saw this one on AG Composite’s Instagram. Is this one doable and is it still considered a stencil-less pattern?
                      Did they say what this color pattern/combo was called? This is what I want mine in.

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                        I see exactly what your talking about. And I like the more vertical and more solid as well. I'll also be sending in this picture with my order.

Glad you understood. I couldn’t think of the words to explain it. But dang it looks good lol.

Comment

Originally posted by OKFF610 View Post
                          Did they say what this color pattern/combo was called? This is what I want mine in.

No but I commented on their post asking.

Comment

Originally posted by OKFF610 View Post
                            Pretty sure that is what AG called there Carbon Desert Night camo but like keatonskidmore pointed out that one has more of vertical and thicker pattern than the one posted on the AG page. We're just going to send in the picture with our order. sounds like several of us will be.

Comment

No but I commented on their post asking.
                              I have been emailing with Matt at AG the last couple days on the color patterns but maybe if enough of us like this exact pattern Once Robert gets an exact count he can get with Matt and they can just name it APR carbon Desert Night!

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
                                I was hoping to build a Tier 1, 7mm-08 with a 20-22" barrel. Looking at the Proof website, for .284 barrels it looks like there is no 20", and the 22", is only available in the Light Sendero contour. The 24" barrel is available in Sendero.
                                Im in the same boat. Ill be shooting this rifle suppressed most of tye time so im wanting a shorter barrel. im not sure what to do

Comment

Working...
                                X