Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2019 TBH APR Special Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
    On the Tier 1 are we restricted to the barrel lengths listed on the Proof Research website?
    Yes sir, can't do much about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzsaw View Post
      whats a Arca rail adapter?
      Tripod adapter

Comment

Is it possible to have the barrel and action coated in the same camo pattern as the stock? Like an ambush pattern?

Comment

What a great offer this is Robert. I just can't imagine how many questions you have to answer! And your patience level for answering them all.

Comment

Originally posted by oneeye View Post
            What a great offer this is Robert. I just can't imagine how many questions you have to answer! And your patience level for answering them all.
            Boy that's no lie. I only ask about 1 out of 500 I really have and still feel like I'm asking to many. But Robert never acts like he is in a hurry and answer each one very thoroughly. Definitely has the patience of Job.

Comment

tagged

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5313.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	128.1 KB
ID:	24568316
                I saw this one on AG Composite’s Instagram. Is this one doable and is it still considered a stencil-less pattern?

Comment

Originally posted by Txhuntr2 View Post
                  Is it possible to have the barrel and action coated in the same camo pattern as the stock? Like an ambush pattern?
                  I can't promise how it will look, but I'd say it was possible.

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                    Boy that's no lie. I only ask about 1 out of 500 I really have and still feel like I'm asking to many. But Robert never acts like he is in a hurry and answer each one very thoroughly. Definitely has the patience of Job.
                    Ask away!

Comment

I was hoping to build a Tier 1, 7mm-08 with a 20-22" barrel. Looking at the Proof website, for .284 barrels it looks like there is no 20", and the 22", is only available in the Light Sendero contour. The 24" barrel is available in Sendero.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
                        Ask away!
                        Robert,

Just sent you a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by keatonskidmore View Post
                          [ATTACH]943974[/ATTACH]
                          I saw this one on AG Composite’s Instagram. Is this one doable and is it still considered a stencil-less pattern?
                          Yep! Anything coming straight from them is good to go. Stencil stuff will be things like kryptec, hard-line GAP, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                            Robert,

Just sent you a PM.
                            On it!

Comment

Am I going to be the only "dumb" one that goes with a 6.5 PRC in a 20" barrel?

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
                                Yep! Anything coming straight from them is good to go. Stencil stuff will be things like kryptec, hard-line GAP, etc.
                                Gotcha. I wasn't sure because I cannot find that pattern on their website. It's similar to their carbon desert night but the pattern is more solid if that makes sense and more vertical than horizontal. In the comments they said that stock is made for Mesa Precision Arms.

Comment

Working...
                                X