Clear All

Originally posted by 150class View Post
    Get it now and I would think the wait wouldn't be but 2-3 months
    That would be nice

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Still have one in Jail from Late January.

Comment

Really???

Not doubting you Mason, but you just got my hopes up! I purchased one a few weeks ago, and may go buy another one if that is the case!

Comment

The Sandman K is not titanium. Besides that how does it vary from the Sandman TI?

Comment

Sandman K is shorter/compact and a different baffle system I think. I would imagine the TI is better at sound suppression since it has larger volume. I don't think I would get the K if that is the only can you plan on getting. The TI is not QD.

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
              Really???

Not doubting you Mason, but you just got my hopes up! I purchased one a few weeks ago, and may go buy another one if that is the case!
              The fall off that should be occurring soon or currently is going to drastically reduce wait times.

Groups on Facebooks are starting to show it on form 3's and even form 1's I believe we're waits are literally next to nothing.
              Form 4's should be following suit I would imagine
              Last edited by 150class; 08-07-2017, 03:26 PM.

Comment

The fall off that should be occurring soon or currently is going to drastically reduce wait times.

Groups on Facebooks are starting to show it on form 3's and even form 1's I believe we're waits are literally next to nothing.

That is great news! I just sent a form 1 off a few weeks ago too.

Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

form 3's are nothing because they are now all electronic with no background check (dealer to dealer). Silencer Shop has had some come back in 3hrs.

1's and 4's in any time under 10 months at this time are a fluke.

Comment

Originally posted by Outbreaker View Post
                    form 3's are nothing because they are now all electronic with no background check (dealer to dealer). Silencer Shop has had some come back in 3hrs.

1's and 4's in any time under 10 months at this time are a fluke.
                    Yeah at this time.

But once the First two weeks of July approvals finally come through if they haven't already the times will accelerate at a stupid pace.

I would venture to say more suppressor, probably twice as many, were bought in the first two weeks of July than the last year combined.

I'd imagine we'll start seeing 2-3 separate months coming in at a time rather then seeing a ton just from the same week like we've been use to.

Then people will see the short times and start buying again and get is right back to the normal ~6 month wait time lol

Comment

Yeah at this time.

But once the First two weeks of July approvals finally come through if they haven't already the times will accelerate at a stupid pace.

I would venture to say more suppressor, probably twice as many, were bought in the first two weeks of July than the last year combined.

I'd imagine we'll start seeing 2-3 separate months coming in at a time rather then seeing a ton just from the same week like we've been use to.

Then people will see the short times and start buying again and get is right back to the normal ~6 month wait time lol
                      Most shops I know of were doing 4-8 times the volume in the months prior to 41f.

I agree that they are going to fall. That is why I got one in line in Jan.

Comment

Form 4 still pending 8/30/16

Comment

Originally posted by bermise View Post
                          Check. 30-60 days
                          So what happens if it's been longer then 60 days and I haven't received a check

Comment

Form 4 pending, check cashed 12/19/16

Comment

Just called and checked mine that was sent in Oct last year and was told they're currently processing form 1 trusts from July and August so I still have a couple months.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Really getting antsy now..... no daggum phone call yet and the $200 was taken from my checking account 9/27/16.... 9-10 month estimate was a joke

Comment

Working...
                                X