Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigTex.308 View Post
    We've been seeing about 5-6 months lately. However with the 41F rush that just happened and is currently happening, I would expect the wait time to increase.

6-9 months would be my guess. Hopefully less.

Ike

I think it would be fun (or frustrating) to track mine. Will you PM or text me the information on both of mine?

Comment

Form 4 Wait

Just paid up on mine today:

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
        I think it would be fun (or frustrating) to track mine. Will you PM or text me the information on both of mine?
        PM sent!

Ike

Comment

Got it. Thanks Ike

Comment

I just sent mine off for an Omega and Sparrow 2 weeks ago. Maybe I'll have mine by Halloween.

Comment

Just shot my omega for the first time today. Well worth the wait, I couldn't be happier with it.

Comment

4-5 what it was for mine

Comment

I bought October 17. Picked it up today...I was surprised when I got the call

Comment

Dumb question - are you referring to suppressors/silencers? How do you even get one?

Comment

Originally posted by jmw View Post
                      Dumb question - are you referring to suppressors/silencers? How do you even get one?

Yes.

Easiest way, IMO, is to go to some place like CapitolArmory.com and pick the one you want. Have a trust prepared by an attorney, like our own Sean Cody (SC-Texas) - it only takes him a few hours. Get the trust signed and notarized and upload a copy of it to Capitol Armory and.....the wait begins.

Sites like Capitol Armory and Silencer Shop have "how to" pages on their websites. Also, Google "How to legally buy a suppressor" and you'll find out how.

Comment

Check cashed 10/22/15 approved 2/13/16 no fn stamp yet. Almost 30 days after the approval. Super ******. Waiting on a dead air armament 7.62 sandman L

Comment

I'm waiting on my Omega as well. Been tracking it for a while now, it has been running 4-5 months pretty steady for Form 4 trusts but there was a huge influx of them turned in through December and January. I've heard estimates ranging from adding 1-2 months to adding 4-5 months. No way to tell how backlogged they will be. I'm keeping my fingers crossed it doesnt take too much longer than 4-5 months. My check was cashed early January

Comment

placed order 10/22, check cashed 11/9, stamp approved 2/22, stamp arrived to dealer 3/4

Comment

SilencerCo Omego
                              Placed order: October 18, 2016
                              Form 4 mailed October 20, 2015
                              Approved: March 14, 2016
                              Form 4 received by dealer: March 22, 2016

Total # of days: 155

Comment

Just called th ATF on a stamp I have out and the lady I spoke with said they were right at a 5 month wait. Hopefully it won't take any longer!

Comment

Working...
                                X