X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kkp005 View Post

I’ve got a ridge sp in 308. Plan on it being the deer stand gun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That is slick. I have been wanting a bergara.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
      That is slick. I have been wanting a bergara.
      I like this one...... I'm currently debating a Ridge with the 18" or 22" barrel. I'm indecisive.

Comment

I think I have finally decided... I am going with the Bergara Ridge SP (will be my 5th Bergara) in 308 with the 18" Barrel. I will shoot it for a year or so, and will then cut the barrel to 16", and put it into a KRG Bravo Stock with the AICs Magazines I have 2 other rifles that use this style mags and it is always great.

Comment

I have the 700aac...skim bedded in a HS police stock & added a jewell. Probably use it as my doe gun this year.

Comment

Sweet rigs fellers! I better get off this thread before it ends up costing me money

Comment

I've got the bergara sp ordered as well.

Comment

Originally posted by chehunt View Post
                I've got the bergara sp ordered as well.

Awesome! Where’d you order from?

Comment

Through Bergara...they have a military/le program.

Comment

I bought a ridge in 6.5 from TSS warehouse. Best price I could find.

Comment

Here’s my Tikka cut down to 16”. It shoots great suppressed!

Comment

I just recently got my Custom Dial back from Leupold. Decided to shoot the Bergara ridge SP at 300 to make sure it tracked right. I need to order more ammo so I only shot twice. I highly doubt I’ll ever have a longer shot than 300 yards so I believe this will do.

Comment

What types of scopes are you all running on these rifles? Since I won't be shooting past 300 yards with this I don't need a high power scope.

Comment

kkp005 - I think your on!! Nice shooting!

futureagg - On the 16” 308 above I’m running a Leupold VX-R 4-12x40 Firedot TMR 30mm scope. I wish the scope had a lower power on it, but I’m pretty pleased with it. I think it’s about perfect for up to 400 yds. Past that I like higher power scopes. I’ve got another VX-R 4-12 Firedot TMR on a 22” barreled 6.5 Creedmoor but in my opinion I feel the scope is underpowered for the rifles’s capabilities. Buuuuuuut I could place that blame on my eyes...
                            Last edited by lglidewell; 11-15-2019, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Those are all very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by lglidewell View Post
                                kkp005 - I think your on!! Nice shooting!

futureagg - On the 16” 308 above I’m running a Leupold VX-R 4-12x40 Firedot TMR 30mm scope. I wish the scope had a lower power on it, but I’m pretty pleased with it. I think it’s about perfect for up to 400 yds. Past that I like higher power scopes. I’ve got another VX-R 4-12 Firedot TMR on a 22” barreled 6.5 Creedmoor but in my opinion I feel the scope is underpowered for the rifles’s capabilities. Buuuuuuut I could place that blame on my eyes...

I’ve been looking at the Vortex Viper 2-10 power. Just the last two vortex’s I’ve had had issues out of the box. Also have been looking at Athlon Optics, their Talos Line. I’ve decided I want second focal plane since It will be a sub 200 yard shot 99% of the time. I don’t want to be staring at a small reticle all the time with the first focal plane.

Comment

Working...
                                X