Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.243 No.1-V here

Comment

Have a 270 weatherby that I havent even shot yet. I had to get offset rings and set the scope way back to get a good picture. Some of yours look much further forward. Are you able to get a good full scope image without straining your neck?

Comment

I wouldn't take for my No.1B in 6mm.. Drives tacks with my 80gr hand loads..
        Zapps deer like a bolt of lightening..

I'll be adding to my collection shortly..

Comment

Originally posted by toledo View Post
          Have a 270 weatherby that I havent even shot yet. I had to get offset rings and set the scope way back to get a good picture. Some of yours look much further forward. Are you able to get a good full scope image without straining your neck?
          Yes....

Comment

I had one in .25-06 that was a shooter that a friend of mine wanted really bad. It had a Weaver T-6 scope on it since I shot in bullseye contests with it. He asked me how much I wanted for it and I spouted off some ridiculous price and the SOB bought it.

Comment

Pops and I like em and don't kick #3s away either

#1s in 25.06 that's a 1986 1v,22.250 and 222
              #3s in 223, 7x57

I don't know how many first deer have been killed with the 223 by kids or how many deer Ive shot with it. Dad carried the 7 mauser to Colorado on the last trip and shot an elk with it.

all red pads

Comment

I love my ruger #1, everything except the trigger. Do any of y’all recommend a good trigger replacement?

Comment

Originally posted by Trapper76 View Post
                  I love my ruger #1, everything except the trigger. Do any of y’all recommend a good trigger replacement?
                  You might look at JARD triggers for #1's.

Comment

Thank you, I’ll check them out.

Comment

Working...
                    X