Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked up a sig 365xl a few days ago .

Comment

Got a decent sized Academy gift card through work so did what any of us would do..

Henry Golden boy in 22lr

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
        Got a decent sized Academy gift card through work so did what any of us would do..

Henry Golden boy in 22lr
        Nice. .22 lever guns are about as fun as it gets.

Comment

Well, I lost one. Since I shouldn't be shooting the harder kickers, my M700 7mm mag found a new home. I took that money and picked up a Ruger American Predator in 6.5 creedmoor. Had money left over for some ammo and groceries. Took it to the range Sunday, and after 3 pairs of shots she is zeroed and shoots pretty good. 14 yr. old grandson likes to shoot it. Had him shooting that one and my Ruger American Ranch in .223 working on shooting centerfire groups. Got him shooting 2.5" groups with my 25-06 that I shot a .423 group with 115 gr. nosler partitions.

Comment

I’ve picked up a few in the past couple of weeks that I’ve been looking for.
            Marlin 39A, Winchester 62A, Winchester 94 .30-30, Ruger Mk 3 target.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ed Brown 9mm.Wanted one since I was 21yrs old..It's starting on the 1st team.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
                Ed Brown 9mm.Wanted one since I was 21yrs old..It's starting on the 1st team.

Awesome! The commander I ordered in my post above is in 9mm. Blasphemy, sure, but 1911’s in 9mm are a blast. [emoji16]

Comment

Picked up these 2 recently, the Weatherby 257 Mag just before rifle season and the 270 700 XCR yesterday. Can't wait to top the 700 and see what she'll do !

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by mars1107; 11-13-2019, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Earlier this week I put a bucket list item in the safe— FA Model 83 Premier .454; octagon barrel, fluted cylinder, micarta grips... UNFIRED.

I will hunt with it after I have a proper lined holster (hopefully Christmas)— looking at El Paso Saddlery, any other recommendations?
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                      Awesome! The commander I ordered in my post above is in 9mm. Blasphemy, sure, but 1911’s in 9mm are a blast. [emoji16]

Lol,yes they are[emoji23]I'm kinda simple when it comes to pistol's.I don't have many,but they're all 9mm.That way I don't mix up ammo.
                      Bought these 2 over the weekend.Remington 5R in 300 win mag.Remington 25-06.Both sitting in HS Precision stocks.Got a Swarovski scope the other day to put on the 300.As good as it shot with the Leupold,I kinda hate to swap it out!

Comment

Originally posted by duckhunter175 View Post
                        Earlier this week I put a bucket list item in the safe— FA Model 83 Premier .454; octagon barrel, fluted cylinder, micarta grips... UNFIRED.

I will hunt with it after I have a proper lined holster (hopefully Christmas)— looking at El Paso Saddlery, any other recommendations?
                        Killer gun! Congrats. I don't have a recommendation on a holster since I make my own, but there is no way in he77 I could wait until after Christmas to hunt with it.

Comment

Finally added a pig smoker to my collection. It’s one gun I’ve never bought until now.

Diamondback DB15 with Leupold RDS optic

Comment

Originally posted by canny View Post
                            Finally added a pig smoker to my collection. It’s one gun I’ve never bought until now.

Diamondback DB15 with Leupold RDS optic

Review that optic when you get a chance! I haven't had a chance to check one out.

Comment

Originally posted by duckhunter175 View Post
                              Review that optic when you get a chance! I haven't had a chance to check one out.

I will. This one didn’t come with the BDC dial but I’ve contacted Leupold to see if I can add it. It seems like a rugged optic, crystal clear glass, and a good small 1 MOA dot with 1/4” MOA adjustments. I did not want some of the other brands that make 4-5 MOA dogs with sometimes up to 1 MOA adjustments.

Comment

300 aac I got a few weeks back

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X