Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LWC View Post
    Moser must be at least a 30 pack deep lol

There is a way to win, and it sometimes takes restraint, patience, and intelligence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

She is feeling the pain about now.
      We need a die hard conservative now to Fill that spot. The country as we know it is at risk

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
        She is feeling the pain about now.
        We need a die hard conservative now to Fill that spot. The country as we know it is at risk
        What pain? She died today.

Comment

Early and Fly have a direct line. They know who is going to roast and who is going to toast. I am guessing independents and moderate republicans will join the democrats in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
            There are people here who have lost their marbles. There is no way Trump gets a conservative justice nominated and confirmed even by the end of his term. Absolutely no way. The other side will pull all manner of legitimate (by rules) shenanigans to delay it.

It would be hypocrisy at an order of magnitude that would turn off all most but the most right leaning Republicans in this country - and actually hurt Trump more than help him.

President Trump should take the high road for once and not try to cram this through. He should acknowledge the hypocrisy it would represent to try, take the time to honor RBG, and tell voters that he even though he is confident of a 2020 victory, we are going to hold our nomination for SCOTUS until after the election is decided.

Trying to cram this through is not worth the votes it will cost. Just the fact that there is a Supreme Court justice in the balance of this election results will be motivation for every Republican to get out and vote.

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
            That's too funny, right there. 30 of them Buschs can give a person a buzz, usually.

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
            He’s already admitted to being a fan of Natty Lights....

Ok girls...I’ve drunk enough natty light to float your houses, 3 times that much keystone light, and enough whiskey to drown you both. If that’s enough to satisfy both your childish fantasy’s. Do you want to make a wager that Trump doesn’t get one appointed before Christmas?

$100 each to make it gentlemanly, who wants it? Hell I can’t lose, if it only cost me $200 to get it done, I’d pay double for the next one!

He’s gonna get it done, and I support all of it, but he’s smart enough to know when to move.

Where you at?

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
              So IF trump loses, and is a lame duck, and hasn’t gotten a confirmation before Nov 3, you’re saying he shouldn’t make the appointment as a lame duck right?

Double post
              Last edited by jds247; 09-19-2020, 01:39 AM.

Comment

So IF trump loses, and is a lame duck, and hasn’t gotten a confirmation before Nov 3, you’re saying he shouldn’t make the appointment as a lame duck right?

Do worry the nomination will come before November 3
                Last edited by jds247; 09-19-2020, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Well, he has until Jan 20. Why push the country even more by rushing it before the election? Also, every republican senator said that Feb was too late in an election year to confirm a judge when Merrick Garland was up. So how is October now all of a sudden not too late? I’m glad we get another conservative judge, I just can’t stand a hypocrite. And this would be the mother of all hypocritical acts. If it turns into a battle, rep senators have no ground to argue other than, “well it’s our guy now so forget what we said last time”.

The Democrats hate it when the Republicans treat them the way Democrats treat the Republicans and the American people. Conservative Republicans don't see the country the same way as the left wing Democrats and there doesn't seem to be a path forward to reconcile our differences at this point. This is the perfect time to appoint a new judge and the people better wake up and realize now more than ever that elections have consequences.

Comment

Here is Cruz's take on the situation and I agree with him 100%.
                    People better wake up and realize this is a fight for our country and a very real possibility for our actual lives.

Cruz: ‘We Risk a Constitutional Crisis’ if Ginsburg Successor Not Confirmed Before Election https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...fore-election/
                    Last edited by iamntxhunter; 09-19-2020, 03:00 AM.

Comment

Many of you are missing the mark entirely when it comes to McConnell. He said back in 2009 that you would have to go all the way back to the F
                      Grover Cleveland’s administration ,late 1800s, to find A Supreme Court justice who was confirmed By a senate opposite the presidents party, during an election year.

Are any of you guys even paying attention to what’s going on in our country. You think that somehow Trump being able to appoint three justices in his first term a coincidence.

I am floored that some of you guys think this is just another election.

Comment

Push it through regardless of past practice. The incumbent wasn’t running in 2016, so the quote is not apples to apples. He better make sure it’s a truly conservative judge because from here on out, I think the Supreme Court is gonna get really busy.

Comment

Another thing - you’re gonna leave the court 4-4 for the inevitable fight against election results, if you don’t appoint and confirm.

Comment

Just as expected..

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                              Well come on with it then!!
                              Either start the party, or shut the hell up.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                                Well come on with it then!!
                                Either start the party, or shut the hell up.
                                Yup. Bring it on! Let’s get this over with. My kids, nor their kids, nor their kids will be raised in a communist nation. Gentlemen, you need to understand that bloodshed is the last, final step in a Civil War. Make no mistake, we are in the midst of a Civil War. We just have not, yet, reached the final stage.

Comment

Working...
                                X