Ginsburg is Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good riddance
    Last edited by C-dubyah; 09-18-2020, 08:47 PM.

Comment

the facts. we all die. we will all be judged. I truly don't like seeing anyone visit hell we're all brothers, sister in Christ. I can only pray she repented before her death.
      As far as getting control of the Supreme court to kill abortion in the USA, we're one step closer. This may come across harsh but who the hell are we if we cant call evil evil good good.

Comment

There are people here who have lost their marbles. There is no way Trump gets a conservative justice nominated and confirmed even by the end of his term. Absolutely no way. The other side will pull all manner of legitimate (by rules) shenanigans to delay it.

It would be hypocrisy at an order of magnitude that would turn off all most but the most right leaning Republicans in this country - and actually hurt Trump more than help him.

President Trump should take the high road for once and not try to cram this through. He should acknowledge the hypocrisy it would represent to try, take the time to honor RBG, and tell voters that he even though he is confident of a 2020 victory, we are going to hold our nomination for SCOTUS until after the election is decided.

Trying to cram this through is not worth the votes it will cost. Just the fact that there is a Supreme Court justice in the balance of this election results will be motivation for every Republican to get out and vote.

Comment

When trump re-elected he will get to replace Breyer and Thomas....

I think both are ready to step down.....

Comment

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
            there are people here who have lost their marbles. There is no way trump gets a conservative justice nominated and confirmed even by the end of his term. Absolutely no way. The other side will pull all manner of legitimate (by rules) shenanigans to delay it.

It would be hypocrisy at an order of magnitude that would turn off all most but the most right leaning republicans in this country - and actually hurt trump more than help him.

President trump should take the high road for once and not try to cram this through. He should acknowledge the hypocrisy it would represent to try, take the time to honor rbg, and tell voters that he even though he is confident of a 2020 victory, we are going to hold our nomination for scotus until after the election is decided.

Trying to cram this through is not worth the votes it will cost. Just the fact that there is a supreme court justice in the balance of this election results will be motivation for every republican to get out and vote.
            😂

Comment

�� ��

Comment

Obama tried to get her to step down and she refused. Thems the breaks. Bring on a right of right conservative.

Comment

I think it would be a mistake to try to push a nomination through before election. I think this is sewed up, if he can be magnanimous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It's not hurry to push a nomination through before the election. It's push to get it done before the inauguration in Jan.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                      😂
                      That emoji of yours will only be crying when you realize there will be multiple senate Republicans who won't support cramming this in before Trump's first term ends. This is going to backfire on Trump and Republicans if he tries to push it anyway.

Comment

That emoji of yours will only be crying when you realize there will be multiple senate Republicans who won't support cramming this in before Trump's first term ends. This is going to backfire on Trump and Republicans if he tries to push it anyway.
                        [emoji23]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

If Trump gets this pushed through then the election doesnt matter much after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
                            If trump overplays this, it’ll cost him the election.
                            Looooooooool!!!!!!!

Comment

Sen. Susan Collins on Merrick Garland. Rs better hold her feet to the fire when she crawfishes on this appointment.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X