No announcement yet.

Ginsburg is Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it was reversed you know they would shove a justice down our throat. Appoint someone tomorrow..............
    Last edited by Johnny Dangerr; 09-18-2020, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Trey Gowdy would be king!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        Just buckle your seatbelt and put on your mask and hush up!!
        Lol! I was thinking of typing something very similar. Great minds...

Comment

This election is a street fight, push it through!

Comment

In God we trust . .

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
              If it was reversed you no they would shove a justice down our throat. Appoint someone tomorrow..............
              Agree, get it done.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by brysdad View Post
                I don’t think Trump knows yet.

How awkward would it be if he cracked a joke about her...man, tomorrows msm would be pure gold.

LOL..schumer is in shock.

Schumer: Ginsburg vacancy should not be filled until 'we have a new president'

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer on Friday said late Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s vacancy should not be filled until America “has a new president.”
                Last edited by Artos; 09-18-2020, 06:36 PM.

Comment

This is an important point in history however. Regardless of who replaces her, this is no point to get complacent. Anything done at this point is simply delaying the inevitable.
                  Last edited by Clay C; 09-18-2020, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Like obooboo said elections have consequences,we won ,get over it. Tell the loony left the same thing!

Comment

Originally posted by mwk128 View Post
                      The times are different because someone on “the good team” is in the Whitehouse now. I know they will ram through a new justice before the election. Everyone just needs to admit the McConnell is a giant hypocrite and it was never about anything other than stealing a Supreme Court seat in 2016. Any other argument is indefensible.
                      Has anyone ever tried to argue otherwise? For once the Republicans out dirtied the Dems and it destroyed them.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                        How awkward would it be if he cracked a joke about her...man, tomorrows msm would be pure gold.

LOL..schumer is in shock.

Schumer: Ginsburg vacancy should not be filled until 'we have a new president'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sch...-new-president
                        Does Schumer think he is in charge? Like some are quoting McConnell's remarks form when the Repubs stiff armed Obama, I would like to see them quote Schumer's remarks during that time. He is equally being just as big a hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                          In all honesty. This is the stupidity of the left. Why was she even still on the SC? She could have retired 8/12yrs ago and been replaced by another liberal but for what ever self serving reason she had to hold on till her last breath.
                          She/they thought they had 2016 in the bag, that is why. God had other plans.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                            State your definition of “overplay”, please? Either side would rush a nominee through now.

Well, he has until Jan 20. Why push the country even more by rushing it before the election? Also, every republican senator said that Feb was too late in an election year to confirm a judge when Merrick Garland was up. So how is October now all of a sudden not too late? I’m glad we get another conservative judge, I just can’t stand a hypocrite. And this would be the mother of all hypocritical acts. If it turns into a battle, rep senators have no ground to argue other than, “well it’s our guy now so forget what we said last time”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There was a Clinton operative that just left her house. She got Epsteind. Really I. A Friday night lol

Comment

Nothing will happen before election day, McConnell is at risk of losing the Senate majority and that might push it over the edge. Now a lame duck Supreme Court is a distinct possibility.

Comment

Working...
                                X