Ginsburg is Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
    If trump overplays this, it’ll cost him the election. If they push this through in 46 days folks on the left and some middle will go Bat Ish crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    State your definition of “overplay”, please? Either side would rush a nominee through now.

Comment

Amy Barrett already being discussed.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        Amy Barrett already being discussed.
        And rightfully so imho.

Comment

Ginsburg is Dead

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
          If trump overplays this, it’ll cost him the election. If they push this through in 46 days folks on the left and some middle will go Bat Ish crazy.

Wrong. America put Trump in office to get crap done and this is his chance to get crap done. If he doesn’t take full advantage of this colossal opportunity then he will have made a huge mistake. If heads are exploding on the left then he’s doing what he was elected to do. Let them eat cake.

Comment

Guys, there is no need to rush. First, TRUMP will win in Nov., y'all acting like scared girlies. Second, worse case scenario, TRUMP still has to Jan 20 and has the Senate. Geez.....you all panic so easily.

Comment

Trump just won the election.....

I don’t think the majority of states for the electoral college wants Joe Biden selecting a USSC justice....

It won’t happen till after the election....

If it was January or February...but not late September

RIP

Comment

Originally posted by mwk128 View Post
                The times are different because someone on “the good team” is in the Whitehouse now. I know they will ram through a new justice before the election. Everyone just needs to admit the McConnell is a giant hypocrite and it was never about anything other than stealing a Supreme Court seat in 2016. Any other argument is indefensible.
                There are SO MANY arguments that are indefensible as for as democrats go, but that doesn’t stop them from trying to defend every single one of them.

Turn about fair play! Shove that **** down their throats.........HARD!!!

Comment

Ding dong the witch is dead!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                    Wrong. America put Trump in office to get crap done and this is his chance to get crap done. If he doesn’t take full advantage of this colossal opportunity then he will have made a huge mistake. If heads are exploding on the left then he’s doing what he was elected to do. Let them eat cake.

On the money!

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                      State your definition of “overplay”, please? Either side would rush a nominee through now.
                      The republicans played their hand in 2016 after scalia’s death. How can they defend appointing a new justice 6 weeks before an election when they wouldn’t do it 9 months before the 2016 election. I don’t see any way to do it without seeming like huge hypocrites. I know everyone is a politician and they’ll come up with some mealy mouthed excuse, but how could anyone take them at their word. It’ll be an easy way for every republican senator and the President to be attacked by their opponents. It could **** off enough people to swing some elections and give the democrats the senate majority.

I think the best option might be for the republicans to just tell everyone to suck it and that they’re in charge right now so they’re going to do what they want and don’t have to explain *****. I don’t think any of them have the balls to say that though, except probably Trump.

Comment

Find the Ruby Slippers!

Comment

Your second paragraph nails it. This country is at stake like never before. F their feelings.

Comment

Speaking of Scalia, was there ever an autopsy done?

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                              Guys, there is no need to rush. First, TRUMP will win in Nov., y'all acting like scared girlies. Second, worse case scenario, TRUMP still has to Jan 20 and has the Senate. Geez.....you all panic so easily.
                              Just buckle your seatbelt and put on your mask and hush up!!

Comment

The undecided out there are starting to vier onto the shoulder...no telling what sort of shenanigans from the far left we are in for now.

Comment

Working...
                                X