No announcement yet.

sewer system alternatives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did a ton of research when looking for my shipping container build and came up with the Separett Villa composting toilet. I wanted something that was easy to use, looked and used like a normal toilet. It was pricey but worked great. The separation of the #1 and #2 is the key.

Comment

French drain

Comment

[QUOTE=Heath;15149720]I did a ton of research when looking for my shipping container build and came up with the Separett Villa composting toilet. I wanted something that was easy to use, looked and used like a normal toilet. It was pricey but worked great. The separation of the #1 and #2 is the key.

It has really good reviews on amazon. But still doubt the missus will go along with it. Also, half the cost of the incinerating model.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          I did a ton of research when looking for my shipping container build and came up with the Separett Villa composting toilet.
          Saw your posts, great looking container!! What makes this toilet so good?

Comment

I'm considering the Sun-Mar Central composting unit. The main unit remains outside and works with toilet(s) inside the house/cabin. It is electric so no need to spin the thing or worry about freezing temps.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonR6ryda View Post
              Rain water flush system I'd go about two, 10 foot length of arches instead of the perforated pipe with two 55 gallon poly drums as pictured,just for weekend getaway off the beaten path....watch out for ye ole sewer nazi commeth in later comments who paid 15k .
              i'm with this guy...lol

I may or may not have done this myself 2 years ago for my rv at the ranch. 1100 gallong poly tank, 2 x 50 foot runs of infiltrator arches.

super easy to install and had it all done in 1 weekend. Will eventually hook up my future home to it.

Comment

Working...
              X